Any day in the “Scotland of India- Coorg” is better than a normal day in the city. If you are looking for a getaway that yells beauty, serenity and one of a kind experience then look no more.
stands at a height of 5700ft, located at a distance of 8 km from the town of Kakkabe and approximately 35 km from Madikeri.It is the highest peak in Coorg and is situated in the south-eastern part of Coorg.
We reach Coorg at dawn, the fresh aroma of coffee estates that span as far as your eyes can possibly see offer us a warm welcome. After a quick breakfast we start from Nalakanad Palace. the trek route has numerous visual treats for you guys in store. From seeing pretty butterflies, to waterfalls that are of just the right size to enjoy, to jaw dropping views of the valley. Tadiandamol is a MUST for everybody who choose NATURE over Netflix.
After about 4kms of walk we reach BIG ROCK that will serve as a point of rest before we continue towards the peak. The path then tests you with gradual increase in the inclination, this where you come across the famous shola jungle.
But nature has a trick up her sleeve, we come up to a false peak which deceive many people who end up thinking that this is the peak. The trail thereafter becomes narrow and steep, which makes even a distance of just 300m seem like a lot!
The top is usually covered in low, moving clouds. After spending ample time and enjoying everything that the trek has to offer we have our packed lunch and enjoy the panoramic views, we begin our descent at a slow comfortable pace back to the base.
A short drive later we are back at our homestay for tea and snacks, followed by dinner and a blissful night’s rest. Next morning we wake up by 7 AM to freshen up and have breakfast, following which we will continue to the Golden Temple. We begin for Bangalore a little before noon and are likely to reach here by about 9PM in the evening.
offers enchanting views while at the same time not demanding too much physically (in comparison to treks such as Kumara Parvatha, Mullayanagiri/Bababudangiri, etc.), which makes it the perfect initiation trek for anyone looking to take up trekking seriously.
09:30 PM - Pick-up from BMC, office Indiranagar
09:45 PM - Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar hotel, Domlur
10:00 PM - Pick-up from Lifestyle, Victoria road (Near Garuda Mall)
01:30 AM - Pick-up from Srirangapatna Bus stand (Mysore)
05:30 AM - Reach base camp, Freshen up & Have Breakfast
- Proceed for the Trek to Tadiyandmol Peak.
- Reach, rest and have lunch
- Trek down to base & come to the campsite - Freshen up - tea/coffee/sancks
08:00 PM Enjoy Campfire & Have diner and retire for the day
07:00 AM - Freshen up - Breakfast
09:00 AM - Pack-up and Leave
- Start back to Bangalore - On the way self sponsored lunch
09:00 PM - Reach back to Bangalore
Route Map for Pick up & Drop Points: https://goo.gl/maps/uRnLtF4VPkQ4D75G8
What is included in the tour
Non A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore.
Basic Veg. Food (2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 evening snacks, 1 dinner)
Tented accommodation with sleeping bags or Homestay
Basic First-aid Support
Instructor from BMC
What is NOT included in the tour
Lunch on Sunday
Any other Food on the way to Bangalore
Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
Note: There is a different permission charge for Foreigner & the difference amount should be paid by the participant on spot
Guidelines for COVID-19
- Trekkers will have to wear protective face mask & carry a personal sanitizer.
- Every trekker will have to undergo a temperature check at the pick up point. Participants having an abnormal temperature and / or flu like symptoms shall not be allowed to join the trek.
- Any trekker displaying potential COVID-19 symptoms and the people accompanying the said trekker shall be moved to a containment area or isolation room for further action.
- All trekkers shall have to provide basic personal information at the time of departure. This shall include name, contact details and government-issued identification with their consent for sharing details with administrative or health authorities, if required for contract tracing related activity.
- Persons above 60 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised not to register.
- With a view to ensuring safety, all trekkers to ensure that Aarogya Setu app is installed by all having compatible mobile phones.
- In order to maintain social distancing we have limited the number of participants in vehicles & Homestay. In case of tented accommodation each participant will be provided a tent.
- We ensure vehicles, Homestay & any equipment used are sanitized frequently with disinfects.