New Link for registration -
It is with great pleasure that we announce our association with Punjab Half Marathon 2017.
We thank Thrill Zone for getting on board and clubbing the two events and execute a single grand event.
With this association, the clubbed event will now be organised on 24th September 2017. We now have an additional distance category of 21K Half Marathon.
For those who have already registered for Swachh Chandigarh Run, your registration will be transferred to Punjab Half Marathon without any hassles. An individual mail will also be sent to all registered runners in order to take up individual queries.
All other race details and race routes remain the same.
Please visit the new event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/268749140238215/
for further details.
Please get back to us on 7720020386 for any queries.
Chandigarh is one of the cleanest cities in India. Let us make sure The City Beautiful gets the recognition it deserves!
Come, join the Run to spread awareness about the various Swacchta Missions in Chandigarh!
Please note that a part of the revenue generated from this event will go as donation to our Associate Partner Sankalp NGO. Founded with the vision of "Serving Smiles", SANKALP offers a great platform to reduce the gap between needy and the kind.
- 10 Km
- 5 Km
For 10 Km Run:
-> Age group upto 50 years | Male
-> Age group 50+ years | Male
-> Age group upto 50 years | Female
-> Age group 50+ years | Female
-> Corporate Run. Teams of 3 members working at the same organisation. Multiple entries from the same organisation ARE ALLOWED.
For 5 Km Run:
-> Male (open for all ages)
-> Female (open for all ages)
-> School Run. The participant should be from a school located in Chandigarh. Please ask your school to get in touch with the organisers for group booking discount.
For 10 Km Distance Category:
-> INR 20,000 cash, Gold Medal and Trophy to the overall winner of 10 Km Distance Category
-> INR 7,000 cash, Silver Medal and Trophy to the first runner up of 10 Km Distance Category
-> INR 5,000 cash, Gold Medal and Trophy to the winner of each sub-category
-> Silver Medal and Trophy to the first runner up of each sub-category
For 5 Km Distance Category:
-> Gold Medal and Trophy to the winner of each sub-category
-> Silver Medal and Trophy to first runner up of each sub-category
For 10 Km Run:
The runners will start form the Start/Finish point in front of Chandigarh Club; run straight towards the lake; take a right turn towards UT Guest House; take a left turn towards Punjab Raj Bhawan; run till the T-point; take a right towards St. Kabir Public School; take a U-Turn at the light point next to St. Kabir Public School and retrace the same path to reach the Start/Finish Point.
For 5 Km Run:
The runners will start from the Start/Finish point in front of Chandigarh Club; run straight towards the lake; take a U-Turn at the traffic signal light point in frint of the main entrance of the Sukhna Lake and retrace the same route to reach the Start/Finish Point.
- Volunteers from the organisers will be available on the entire route to provide any support required to the runners
- Proper distance, time and direction markers will be installed to facilitate the runners
- Ambulance and emergency medical services will be available on the route to take care of any injuries
- Around 8 water stations will be set up on the route to keep the runners hydrated
- 1 energy station will be set up to keep the runners energised
17th September 2017
Outside Chandigarh Club. Exact Route Maps can be found on the Event Page on facebook.
10 Km run kicks off at 5:30 am sharp.
5 Km run kicks off at 6:00 am sharp.
The runners are expected to reach the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of their race. Organisers will not be responsible for late comers.
The time and place for collection of the runner kit will be communicated to all runners.
The runner kit will include:
- Event t-shirt
- Bib Number with timing chip for 10 Km run
- Bib number without timing chip for 5 Km run
All runners will be given a finisher certificate, a finisher medal and refreshments after they have completed the race. Timing certificates will be made available to the participants of the 10 Km run around 7 days after the race.
The venue will have a chill zone for the runners to relax after the race. This chill zone will also have attractive photo-ops.
- The runners will not indulge in any violence during the event
- The runners will not raise anti-national slogans/play anti-national music
- The runners will follow all instructions given by the organiser or any representative thereof
- The participation in the event is non-transferable. The runners are not allowed to exchange their Bib numbers will anyone else. In case a participant is found breaking this rule, he/she will be disqualified from the event and banned from all future editions of Swachh Chandigarh Run
- The runners will not carry with them babies, baby carts, heavy electronics, arms & weapons of any kind or any object that can hurt other runners or the organisers
- The runners will not make use of skates, bicycles, cars or any other mode of transport for the purpose of completing the race
Any runner found breaking the rules will be debarred from participating in the event and will forgo any claim on the fees refund.
For mare information and discussions on the event, please visit the event page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1903447266602378/
For any information and discount on group bookings, please contact:
+91 772 002 0386
For sponsorship opportunities, please drop a mail at
Undertaking by the Participant:
By clicking on the "Proceed"/"Book Now" button below, every participant agrees to the following:
"I have read the rules of the event and promise to abide by them. I understand that in case I am found breaking any rules, my participation will be cancelled and I will have no claim on the registration fee paid and will not hold the organiser or any representative thereof or any of its associates/partners/sponsors liable to pay refund.
I know that running on the city roads is a potentially hazardous activity. I hereby declare that I am medically fit to participate in the race. I hereby release Elixir Events and all of its associates/partners/sponsors (and their representatives) from any legal or monetary liability and claims that may arise in the event due to any negligence on my part, or on the part of the other parties mentioned above.
I grant permission to Elixir Events to use my photographs and social media links/profiles for the purpose of promotions of "Swachh Chandigarh Run 2017" or any future editions of the marathon event."