STEVIA WORLD ASSOCIATION GATHERING FOR INNOVATERS AND INVESTORS
HELD ON 21 MARCH 2019
We are inviting all stakeholders for international summit held by International Institute of Advanced Agriculture Skill Development (IIAASD), on STEVIA WORLD ASSOCIATION GATHERING FOR INNOVATERS AND INVESTORS to be held on 21 March 2020.
We invite all the scientists, innovator and investor in the field of Stevia cultivation Phytomedicine, Ayurveda, Pharmacognosy, Naturopathy, botanists, option and correlative prescription experts, individuals who have faith in characteristic solutions for investigate their examination, contextual investigations and specialists of regular medication at STEVIA WORLD ASSOCIATION GATHERING FOR INNOVATERS AND INVESTORS HELD ON 21 MARCH 2020 in Jaipur city, Rajasthan State- India.
As India is the capital of diabetic patients after USA and China. Where after every 5 persons there is a patient of diabetes. The need of preventive measure should be implemented to stop spreading of this deadly disease. In this condition it is responsibility of international community to make stop this from being spread.
The reasons of diabetes are countless, as our lifestyle changed so drastically, our food, our daily routine work is changed.
This is our initiative to bring this thing in front of international forum of expert in every field to bring solutions for this cause. Our organization is providing all types of services for that. As a responsible Indian Mr. Atul Gupta, the founder of our organization is playing a vital role in our nation to reduce the counts of diabetic patients by implementing a substitute of sugar- a natural sweetener stevia. Our organization is providing all possible services to strengthen the roots of stevia crop cultivation in India.
Every one concern with stevia growing, processor, refiner, researcher, inventor, exporter, food ingredient dealer, confectionary, beverage manufacturer and trader is part of Stevia International Summit, to closely understand its community and to explore new opportunities, understand regulatory affairs, technical developments, patents, innovative uses, sugar substitution and other market updates.
Stevia International Summit objective is to provide a common platform for trade promotion, marketing, and sourcing of stevia products and to promote commercial farming of stevia all over the world and to establish a International Stevia Hub and create a platform for scientists, activists, and natural health professionals those utilize stevia products.
This summit is fully committed to introduce and encourage “knowledge sharing” among stakeholders and create a global platform for stevia business to business (B2B).
Today sugar kills worldwide more people than smoking, alcohol and drug addiction. But the death is anything but sweet. Sugar consumption, especially from sugary drinks, is the single largest and preventable contributor to the global epidemic of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and unhealthy weight gain.
Sugar is linked to Trillions in healthcare spending globally. At least in dental diseases the intake of free sugars is associated with a global financial burden of 128 billion EUR.
In this Summit, top executives from most renowned ingredient developers and innovations companies, stevia researchers, growers, manufacture, Quality assurer, will discuss all about stevia regulatory issues, technical challenges, latest regulations, products, technologies, tools, techniques, and services in the Stevia Value Chain and market research in this niche, but ever increasing market.
1. The objectives of this summit to make stevia as substitute of sugar in India and all over the world.
2. We want to invite all stakeholders from the globe to come in India and invest in stevia farming, Processing, Marketing. We will offer them land, proper climatic conditions, labour force etc.
3. This Conference is offering up-to-the-minute updates on the latest developments in Stevia Sector around the world. This Summit objective is to provide a common platform for trade promotion, marketing, and sourcing of stevia products and to promote commercial farming of stevia all over the world and to establish a Global Stevia Hub and create a platform for scientists, activists, and natural health professionals those utilize stevia products.
4. Analyse critical strategies to navigate trends and changes in the Stevia usage and gain insights into consumer behavior and opportunities in the new decade
5. Gain valuable insights into consumer psychology and the latest customer trends and tastes issues
6. In-depth focus on cultivation of stevia in different climatic conditions
7. Stevia V/s Alternative Crops
8. Best Agronomic practices & techniques increase fields from Stevia plantation
9. To get insight into Stevia Farming and processing in India
10. Learn about the latest discoveries from your peers in Research & Development, Marketing and Stevia Product Development Strategy
11. Understand the impact of ‘next generation’ sweetener ingredients and on the food industry
12. Analyse the factors leading to the successful development of new products driving innovation and a faster time-to-market
13. Learn how to harness technology as a platform for your innovation and product development initiatives
14. Stay abreast of the ongoing changes in the natural sweetener industry as they relate to innovation and regulatory issues
15. Identify Innovative stevia applications in food & Beverage industry and development of new formulations
16. Benchmark with the best minds in the Stevia industry as they present case studies relevant to your immediate business concerns
17. Obtain market updates on Stevia development in Europe, USA, Gulf, China & Japan.
18. To Understand Current & Future supply & Demand equation of Stevia
It is commonly agreed that use of stevia in Indian food and beverages will not only give birth to more and more healthy products but also give immense opportunity to Indian small and marginal INNOVATERS to grow stevia in India as a cash crop and improve their economic condition, which will also attract foreign investment in building up new stevia processing units and generate employment.
This summit will bring Stevia more closer to INNOVATERS, food and beverages companies, health conscious people and diabetic population by emphasizing use of stevia in food and beverages products and to bring more awareness and knowledge development
• Complementary Medicine Specialists
• Noble laureates
• Alternative Medicine Consultants
• Naturopathy specialist
• Homeopathic Doctors
• Ayurveda Doctors
• Researchers who believe In Natural Remedies To Explore Their research work
• Specialists of Natural Medicine
• Ph.D. Scholars and Researchers
• Delegates from various industries
• Investors (who think beyond box)
• Stevia Players in India and Around the Globe
• Stevia Extraction & Refining Technology Licensors
• Flavour & Fragrance Companies
• Food Ingredients developers & users
• Nutraceutical & Health Product Companies
• Agronomist Growers & Sapling and planting material developers
• Quality Testing and assurance companies
• Stevia Producers, Manufactures & Refiners
• Innovative Stevia Product Developers
• Marketing, Consulting & Service Companies
• Food & Beverages Researches/Technologists
• Wholesaler, Distributers & Brokers
• Equipment & Machinery Suppliers
• Food & Beverage manufacturers
• Food Ingredient & Additive Companies
• Functional Food manufacturers
• Stevia Growers & Stevia Powder producers
• Steviol Glycoside producers
• Stevia table top Sweetener manufacturers
• Commodity Investors/Traders
• Regulators & quality assurers FDA India, PFA, Ministry of health and family welfare.
• Seed suppliers / Plant Breeders / Tissue Culture Labs
• Technology & know how providers
OTHER KEY ISSUE TO BE DISCUSSED DURING THE SUMMIT IS:
• Market Trends & Outlook for Stevia Natural Sweetener
• Stevia’s Competitiveness & Prospects in India
• Status & development of extraction & purification technologies
• Stevia Project Finance, Investment & Funding Outlook
• Evaluation of Stevia v/s sugar and other High Intensity Sweeteners
• Food Application – Formulation Development
• Taste & Flavor Modification
• Stevia Supply Chain Development, Agricultural Practices for Maximum Yields, Health, Safety & Regulatory advances, Issue of delay in approval of stevia to be used in India as a food ingredient, Importance of Quality, international Standards and Certification, Validation of different analytical method.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The registration fee should be send through online mode.
ACCOUNT NAME- HAHNEMANN CHARITABLE MISSION SOCIETY
NAME OF BANK- CORPORATION BANK
A/C NO- 560371000144189,
LOCATION: G1, 168, EPIP GARMENT ZONE SITAPURA INDUSTRIAL AREA DISTRICT JAIPUR 302022.
RTGS/NEFT IFSC- CORP0003031
REGISTRATION FEES (INDIAN):
Investors: INR 15000
Delegates: INR 10000
REGISTRATION FEES (FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS):
Investors: USD 250
Delegates: USD 200
GROUP OF 2 OR MORE PERSONS FROM SAME LOCATION:
Investors: INR 24000 for two persons
Delegates: INR 16000 for two persons
GROUP OF 2 OR MORE PERSONS FROM SAME LOCATION:
Investors: USD 450
Delegates: USD 350
• The fee paid is not refundable.
• Accommodation, food and refreshment are available in this fee.
Dr Atul Gupta,
Member of Rajasthan State Medicinal Plant Board, Government of Rajasthan.
Founder of Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS)
Founder of Sunrise Agriland Development and Research Pvt. Ltd
Founder of JKM Organics & Herbs Pvt Ltd.
Founder of International Institute of Advanced Agriculture Skill Development, (IIAASD)
Chief Editor of Main Hu Kisan- National Monthly Agriland Magazine
Dr. Rouhangiz Hayati Dahiya
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
Dr. Banshi Dhar Yadav
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
Mrs. Monika Gupta
Hahnemann Charitable mission society
Mr. Prashant Chaturvedi
Sunrise Agriland Development and Research Pvt. Ltd
Mrs. Sangeeta Gaur
Member of Rajasthan State Medicinal Plant Board
Assistant director Administration, IIAASD
Mr. Avnish Agrawal
Dr. Shilpa Varma
Mr. Amol Khandare
Mr. Sonu Bansiwal
Ms. Nikita Bakliwal
Ms. Liza Sharma
Mr Vipul Sharma
OUR ADVISORY MEMBER
1. Dr. Narendra Singh Rathore
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
2. Dr. D.D Patra
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyala
Mohanpur, West Bengal
3. Dr. Premjit Singh
Central Agriculture University,
4. Dr. Jayanta Deka
Dean, faculty of agriculture
Assam Agriculture University
5. Dr. P. S Tiwari
Principal Scientist & Head
Agricultural Mechanization Division
Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering
6. Prof. Dr. Vishnu Sharma
Rajasthan University of veterinary
and animal sciences, Bikaner
7. Professor Prakash S Bisen
Honorary Professor, School of Studies in Biotechnology,
8. Prof. Mahesh Chandra Sharma
Former Director, National Institute of Ayurvedic
Chair, Board Of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan
9. Dr. Dhoon Singh Rathore
10. Dr. Ajay Kumar Gautam
Associate Professor and Coordinator
Abhilashi University, Mandi,
11. Dr. (Mrs.) Sunita Singh Dhawan
CSIR- Central Institute of Medicinal and aromatic plants
P.O CIMAP, LUCKNOW
12. Prof. (Dr.) Sushil Kumar Sharma
School of agriculture
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
13. Mr. Amitabh Pandey
(Technical-Expert) IWMP-Project Department of Land Development Water Resources, Gorakhpur (U.P.)
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Mobile: +91 8239781078; +91 83291 99541
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com