This challenge is a part of the ATAGTR2019 (Global Testing Retreat) conference to be held at Pune, India on 14-15 December 2019
What you are going to win
1. INR 5000/- Prize money
2. Free Conference pass for both the days of #ATAGTR2019
3. Leadership Points for your organization
This is the page for submitting your solution for the Selenium CPSAT challenge
Selenium CPSAT Challenge
Remember this is your entry pass to the best and most fun-filled global testing conference. #ATAGTR2019
About the Selenium CPSAT Challenge
This challenge requires you to solve a CPSAT Paper and Submit the scripts for evaluation. Solve the Selenium Challenge with Maven project and Submit the files using GIT Repository
Process for Submission
1. Download the Paper for Selenium CPSAT Challenge 1 from the GTR Website
2. To solve the challenge > Make a Maven project and share your code files using GIT Repository
3. Share the GIT repo link on this page by clicking on Book Now and submitting the necessary details
4. Please do not forget to give your permanent email address, and contact number as our replies in the official mails sometimes don't reach your inbox.
Dates for 1st Selenium Challenge: 1st October - 20th October
All submissions should happen before 20th October 2019 EoD (Indian Standard Time)
1. Challenge has to be submitted individually.
2. Multiple entries can be sent through an Organization - 1 Best entry/solution will be selected from every participating organization
3. 1 best entry will be rewarded 1000 points on Leaderboard on GTR 2019 https://gtr.agiletestingalliance.org/leaderboard/
4. Overall Best (1 winner) in every contest will get FREE entry to the conference and a reward of INR 5000
There would be total 2 Selenium CPSAT Challenge running up to #ATAGTR2019
The Selenium Challenge is sponsored by CPSAT.
CPSAT is the number 1 certification in selenium. It is the only practical assessment certification. CPSAT is also the only certification globally available in Selenium which can be taken in any of the three language streams – Java, Python, and C#.
Please look at the following URL.