RUN WITH KALENJI - THE GREEN MOVEMENT MARATHON
The primary objective of The Green Movement is to sensitize the masses towards a greener ecosystem and raising awareness on Health, To inspire people to Plant trees through organising a Half Marathon on 16th Aug, from 5:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
The social engagement organized by tesports & fitness in Decathlon koramangala, By partnering with various organizations, we hope to promote green architecture and contribute towards dramatically reducing the carbon imprints on nature.
Event date — 16th AUG ( Sunday ) from 5:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Venue — Decathlon Koramangala, Mantri Jupiter Mall, 80 Feet Rd, KHB Games Village, Koramangala, Bengaluru,
WHAT YOU GET
Official Tees |Timed run | MI Earphones | Eco Friendly Wooden Medals |Jingo Burger | prior race Medical camp | Zumba Fitness |Yoga | Awesome Music |
AND AN UNFORGETTABLE LIFE EXPERIENCE!
- Water, Banana, Biscuits & Electrolyte Drinks will be available at every station. - Doctor & Paramedical Staff will be stationed at the venue & also along the route at certain points.
- A cardiac ambulance will be plying along the route just in case of any emergency.
- Volunteers & Communications will be there at the venue & along the route to guide you along the route & for everything else at the Start & End point.
Washroom facilities are made available for participants within the event premises.
-Notice: Management Will Not Accept Responsibility For The Loss Or Damage To Any Personal Belongings Left in the Baggage Counter.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Information sent to the participants on WhatsApp number registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event.
- You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.