Intellipaat best Data Scientist course in Bangalore
offers the most advanced certification courses that include various components like Machine Learning, cluster analysis, data mining, cleansing, transformation, and deploying data visualization, among other things.
What will you learn in this Data Science training in Bangalore?
- Data analysis, project life cycle, and Data Science in the real world
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Techniques of evaluation, experimentation, and project deployment
- Analysis segmentation using clustering and the technique of prediction
- R integration in Hadoop
- Different steps for installing Impala
- Various roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Data Science projects, analytics, and recommender systems
What are the Data Science job opportunities in Bangalore?
On average, a Data Scientist
earns around ₹1,000,000/year, which is almost 20 percent more than the national average. One of the top five skills that pay the most in the domain include:
- Machine Learning – ₹1,050,000/year
- Python – ₹980,000/year
- R – ₹985,000/year
- Data Analysis – ₹983,000/year
- Statistical Analysis – ₹1,100,000/year
Some of the top employers hiring professionals in this domain are Mu Sigma, Amazon, EY, IBM, Accenture, Flipkart, Robert Bosch, etc. Also, the city often called the ‘Silicon Valley of India,’ is home to thousands of startups that are actively looking for certified professionals.