Under GST, reconciliation has gained significance as the Input tax credit utilized by businesses is monitored by the GST authorities regularly. However, many are still unaware of the risks involved with not matching your GST transactions correctly.
Many People well versed with Tally are not aware of Booking Advances, Reverse charge Booking, Claiming & Reclaiming ITC with adjustment JV, GSTR 2 Input Goods, Services & Capital Goods Bifurcation etc.
Hence, we invite you to attend our Training camp where we will cover the Recording of All Inward, Outward – B2B, B2C, SEZ, Export, Exempt-Nil Rated Transactions with all GST Adjustments and make the Reconciliation easier and error-free.
Below is the list of topics that will be covered :-
Basic : –
- How to Enable the GST Module and fill the Basic Information Details.
- How to Configure the Masters Related to the GST Transaction
3)GST Tax Ledgers
4)Mapping of HSN Codes in the Accounting Masters and Inventory Masters
5)How to set the Vouchers Numbering in the GST Related Vouchers
- Recording of Transactions
1)Recording of All Types B2B Invoice
2)Recording of B2C Invoice
3)Recording of Debit Notes/Credit Notes
4)Recording of Nil Rated/Exempt and Non-GST Supply
5)How to record the Purchases/Expenses of Goods/Services
6)How to record the Transaction for Import / Export of Goods/Services
7)How to records the RCM Supplies in case of Notified Services Like Legal
Advanced : –
- How to records the Advance Receipts in case of Services with Complete Flow since it is applicable in case of Services and not on Goods
- How to record the Invoices against the Advance Receipts
- How to record the Reimbursement of Expenses/Ineligible Credit/Reversal of Credit
- How to Record the Set-Off Adjustment Entries & Payment of GST
- How to match your Accounting Records with your GST Returns Information so as to match the Liability & ITC.
- How to match and reconcile the Invoices of your Supplier as ITC will be confirmed on the matched Invoices.
- Overall Review of GSTR1 and GSTR3B Report & it’s Filing Process.
- Complete Filing Process of Returns of GSTR1 and GSTR3B with the JSON Generation along with the process to be followed in the GST Portal.
- Discussion on All the Relevant Updates and Information of the GST Portal along with the New Changes as notified by the GST Council.
- All Statutory adjustment – Increase, Decrease Tax ITC & Tax Liability with Claiming, Reclaiming ITC and ISD Entries.
Zero ITC loss : –
- How can you avail the 100% ITC?
- What is the importance of GSTR2 and how to reconcile in Tally.ERP 9.
- How to Avoid the ITC Loss.
- Mere confirmation of Books of Accounts will not work for availing the ITC.
- Credit availability based on the A transaction uploaded on Portal by Supplier.
- Identify that all Transaction to be booked to avail the ITC in our books.
- List of defaulter Suppliers.
- Communicate with Supplier for Discrepancy.
E Way Bill:–
- Provisions Relating to E-Way Bill (Basic)
- Activities of E-Way Bill Online Portal
- How to Generate E-Way Bill from Tally.ERP 9 in simple three steps.
- How to Generate Consolidated E-Way Bill from Tally.ERP9
- E-Way Bill Report
- FAQ’s by the User.
Date: 10th August 2019 (Saturday) | Time: 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM (limited seats available)
Venue: 304, Magnum Opus, Shanti Nagar, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
Charges: Rs. 1000/-
(Lunch will be provided)