ABOUT THE EVENT :
Rajasthan Cultural Marathon encourages, inspire and motivate people of all ages and background to improve their mental and physical health through running and exercises. To create a whole new generation of road runner, giving amateurs the opportunity to improve and professional the chance to compete and to encourage healthy living through Marathon.
Rajasthan Cultural Marathon is a complete festival, a blend of tradition and history with the present contemporary style. Rajasthan Cultural Marathon demonstrate cultural heritage of the Rajasthani’s influenced by various features like folk music and dances, different languages and dialects, the majestic forts and place multihued fairs and festival and its world famous cusine. It is a great platform for the Pravasi Rajasthani's (NRR) From all over India and the world for strengthening renewing their bonds with the state.It is one of the most eye - catching Marathon in India. The spring October weather makes quintessential condition for a fast marathon on an enjoyable and quick course. It has hastily become one of the best and tenacious fanatical on the calendar of Rajasthan.
State Guideline Info Services is happy to organize our 4th edition of Rajasthan Cultural Marathon "in mesmerizing acreage of Jaipur, Rajasthan for our venerated citizen.
The RCM 2020 celebrates the unique spirit of Rajasthan's greatest marathon, showcasing the extraordinary stories of its runners, champions, volunteers and supporters.
Be a part of this gala and let's RUN TOGETHER for a superior tomorrow!
Rajasthan Cultural Marathon has different race categories:
• Cross Country (10km) - Registration charges Rs.650
• Cultural Run (6km) - Registration charges Rs.650
• Run For Environment (4km) – Free of cost
FACILITIES AT EVENT VENUE:
• DRINKING WATER
• WARM UP ZONE
• SELFIE BOOTH
For more information, sponsorship and speaking engagements please contact: Rajasthanculturalmarathon17@gmail.com
Detailed information on the official website:
DATE:- 04 October, 2020
VENUE:- National Handloom Corporation Nemi Nagar Extension, Block A, Vaishali, Nagar, Jaipur, India
TIME:- 5:00 AM
REGISTRATION ON BOOKMYSHOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Age limit: 16+
• The internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded or canceled.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 25 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your numbers.
• It is compulsory for the participants to display their race numbers at all times during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participant's disqualification from the race.
• All runners are encouraged to wear Rajasthan Cultural +MARATHON 2018 “Brooks” event t-shirt during the race.
• Officials reserve the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
• Change in sizes during the collection of the race event t-shirt is strictly NOT ALLOWED. Participants must adhere to the race event tee sizes that they have registered for.
• Participants must assemble at the starting point at least 30 minutes before the commencement of each event. Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from respective flag off will be disqualified and for safety reasons may not be allowed to start.
• The “Gun Time” shall be considered to determine the winners for all categories.
• Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. They must pass through the electronic mat at the start, checkpoints, and end of the race.
• Participants are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other runners and traffic.
• No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
• The race route on the event day will be partially closed to traffic and road closure will be lifted immediately after the final published cut-off time. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants onwards. Participants are encouraged to board sweeper vehicles. We will not be responsible for runners who refuse to do so.
• Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organizers, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
• The Organizers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to him/her.
• A participant must retire from the race immediately, if instructed to do so by any member of marshal, medical personnel, race official by, referee, Event Director and/or any official authorized by the Organizer, failing which his/her bib number will be recorded and he/she will be removed from the race, from this point onwards he/she will be continuing independently of the event and at his/her own risk.
• The Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God. Should the mentioned persist after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to precede, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organizers have considerations to give a refund and The Organizers shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
• The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
• The Organizers reserve the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
• The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
• The organizer has the right to cancel, postpone or change venue, date, and time for this event. No refunds will be given if this event is canceled by unavoidable means from the orders of the organizer.
• If the weather doesn’t permit (haze / heavy rain) the organizer has the right to cancel & honored to give all the runners entitlement.
• Prize winners must report to the designated area or prize-giving counter. In the event potential winner fails to register within 15 minutes after crossing the finishing line, the Organizer has sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the winning prize.
• Identification proof such as ID card is required for all claims of the winner's cash prizes.
• The organizers would not be held responsible for any losses or claim due to the postponing, canceling or changing of event venue due to unforeseen circumstances, natural disaster or any pertaining causes occurred before, during and after the competition.