#QueenswayParel by Khaki Tours
Khaki Tours will take you on walk down ‘Queensway’ in Parel… and you will discover monuments and stories spread over 16 centuries!
Date: 16th Februay 2020
Starting Time: 4.00 pm
Starting Point: Firdosi’s Collection (Greeting card shop) @ Parel TT Junction
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Distance: 2 Kms
Please use the code ‘discount’ to avail 50% off for students and senior citizens.
Highlights of the tour are:
• Unique Dual Shivling
• First Tram journey
• Queensway & Kingsway
• First durbar of a British Royal in India
• Healthcare epicenter of Mumbai
• Ancient hero stone
• The great plague epidemic
• Shrine of the Tiger Goddess
• A Parsi widow’s unique gift to the city
• Stone shards venerated as god
• A hill made of pillow lava
• Spot where electricity first “landed” in Mumbai
• Story of Samyukta Maharashtra
• 7 manifestations of Lord Shiva
For more information please call Khaki Tours (8828100111) or follow Khaki Tours on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Terms & Conditions :
• Though there is no age limit for the walk, participants should be physically fit to walk a distance of approx 2.5 kms in approx 3 hours.
• Tickets once booked are not refundable and will not be adjusted against any other event.
• The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
• All participants will be given a tag with their name on it and it should be displayed till the end of the event.
• The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
• Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
• Any inappropriate behavior by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.