About Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) Workshop:
Scrum Masters need to a have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Scrum values and practices. Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) helps to set a solid foundation of Scrum. It covers the basics and advanced topics of Scrum with several practical case studies and case scenarios.The learning objectives include basics of Scrum, team dynamics, resolving conflicts, planning in Scrum, estimation in Scrum, Scrum at enterprise level, tools and techniques, Scrum implementation, designing retrospectives, Scrum Master as a servant-leader.
PSM Course Coverage:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Why training by Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)?
- Training covers PSM – I exam cost so you will save $150
- Training will provide 40% discount on PSM – II so you will save $100
- Chances for clearing assessment is very very high so don’t need to write exam again
- Training also provide FREE retake for PSM – I if you are unable to score 85% in 1st attempt
- Course material from Scrum.org
This course is particularly beneficial for all those responsible for getting the most out of Scrum, such as Scrum Masters, managers, leadership, Product Owners, and Scrum Team members.
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call Dipti Gupta at (+91)-9850994515 or email at contact@ScaleUpConsultants.com