**** Indian residents: Call @ 9850994515 for applicable fees. ****
About Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™ (PAL-E) Workshop:
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™ (PAL-E) is a hands-on workshop from Scrum.org to help managers and leaders understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities and achieve better results. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation, and lead the cultural and behavioural changes within the organizations.
PAL-E Course Coverage:
- An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization's performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Why training by Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)?
- All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification assessment of value $200.
- Another FREE attempt of PAL-I ($200) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class AND if the participant doesn't pass in the first attempt.
- Course reference guide as soft copy
- Additionally, participants can claim 14 SEUs and/or PDUs towards their Scrum Alliance and PMI certificate renewal.
This course is particularly beneficial for all those responsible for getting the most out of Scrum, such as Scrum Masters, managers, leadership, Product Owners, and Scrum Team members. The Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile mindset, methods and techniques in their organizations.
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call Dipti Gupta at (+91)-9850994515 or email at contact@ScaleUpConsultants.com