It’s every excursionist’s dream to visit the lonely planet of India, Pondicherry. This city allows its visitors to indulge into the great cultural history with the rich heritage and to explore the largest French colony in India.
The excitement instills in you with the morning boat ride just after your breakfast. As you feel a little slothful after a heavy lunch, you would be fascinated by an experimental but perfect township Auroville – an ideal of human unit established on the vision of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. You will experience the peace and spiritual energy while visiting Mantramandir.
After spending some solace time, you can head towards paradise beach for some relaxation and check out the Aurobindo Ashram where the pupils would help you learn the history of the community incepted in 1928. The last attraction of the day will be Manakula Vinaynagar Temple which is known for its elephant blessings, ornately carved stone walls and golden chariot.
The day well spent would feel the day became shorter when you’d come back to homestay for the sleepy eyes or perhaps, you might have visited a different world.
10 kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Cost 3500/-(Exclusive of tax)
Book now : http://www.trekpool.com/#pondicherryTrip
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 10:00 PM
Day 1 :
Reach home stay at 5:00 AM
• Freshen up and have break fast
• While check in only 1 or 2 rooms will be given to freshen up
• After breakfast boat house paradise beach. A boat trip and relax
• Lunch will be self sponsored
• Visit auroville walk into the mantri mandir aurovile
• Paradise beach visit
• Auro ashram manukula vinayagar temple visit
• Reach back to home stay, have some tea-time snacks and dinner
Day 2 :
Wake up and have bed tea and break fast at 6:00 AM
• Leave home stay around 8:30 AM
• Visit some popular tourist spots in pondichery
• Head back to Bangalore on the way back have self sponsored lunch
• Reach Back to Bangalore by 9:00 PM
Expert Trip Leads
• Safety and medical kit
• Beach Visit and Boat Ride
• Tourist Places Visit
• Experience that you gain
2 Breakfast 1 Lunch and dinner
To and fro journey from Bangalore
Anything not included in the inclusions above
Any kind of insurance
Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)
Book your tickets: www.trekpool.com
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Trek Pool shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination
If you cancel 7 days before the date of event:
90% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel 3-6 days before the date of event:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel 48 hours before the date of event:
No refund would be provided.
Last-minute cancellations due to work, health issues etc. would not be entertained and no refund or transfer shall be allowed for the same.
Additional charges would be deducted (based on from where you booked) if you