***Free T-Shirt Upon Registration***
When physical distancing is the new normal and life has become monotonous, cycling is a must for the mind as well as for the body. Hence, by taking up this Fitness challenge we call upon you to spread the awareness about health and social benefits of cycling.
We are giving another opportunity to break the chain of boredom if you had missed the ride last time. Townscript Originals is back with your favorite cycling event Pedal Strong 4.0 - Virtual Cycling Challenge.
Saddle up and mount on your bicycle on 22nd November 2020 to compete in the #1 solo cycling challenge of the season. In the following categories:
- Beginner - 10 KM Challenge
- Amateur - 20 KM Challenge
- Hustler - 30 Challenge
- Professional - 50 KM Challenge
- Ultimate - 80 KM Challenge
All you need to do is sign up for the event, cycle the chosen distance, and submit your activity data via any fitness tracking application. The proof submitted will be verified and official Leader board results for each category will be published thereafter.
Note: You will receive the Free T-Shirt and other deliverables such as Medal at your doorstep within a month Post Event.
Pedal Strong 4.0- Virtual Cycling Challenge Rules & Regulations:
- Pedal Strong will be a one-day event starting on Sunday, 22nd November 2020, 5:00 AM Onwards and will end on the same day at 11:30 PM.
- It is an outdoor virtual event and gym exercise cycles will not be allowed (You need to ensure that you are abiding by the social distancing norms).
- Participants can cycle a distance of 10 KM, 20 KM, 30 KM, 50 KM, 80KM
- Participants can use Strava, Garmin, or any other tracking App to record cycling distance and time.
- Cycling data to be submitted through a google form which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Cycling data can be submitted between 22nd November 2020, 5:00 AM to 23rd November 2020 at 10 AM.
- All participants will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are cycling the distance chosen by you.
- If you are cycling a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear on the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)