We are giving another opportunity to break the chains of boredom if you had missed the ride last time. Townscript Originals is bringing back your favourite cycling event Pedal Strong 2.0 - Virtual Cycling Challenge.
In this post COVID times, the popularity of cycling as a fitness activity has surged. When physical distancing is the new normal and life has become monotonous, cycling is a must for the mind as well as for the body. Hence, by taking up this challenge we call upon you to spread the awareness about health and social benefits of cycling.
On coming Sunday, mount your bicycle and get your wheels moving to beat those quarantine blues.
All you need to do is sign up for the event, cycle the chosen distance, and submit your activity data via any fitness tracking application. The proofs submitted will be verified and official Leader board results for each category will be published thereafter.
*Post lockdown we'll get your Medal and T-shirt delivered right at your doorstep.
Pedal Strong Rules & Regulations:
- Pedal Strong will be a one-day event starting on Sunday, 26th July 2020, 6:00 AM Onwards and will end on the same day at 8 PM.
- It is an outdoor virtual event and gym exercise cycles will not be allowed (You need to ensure that you are abiding by the social distancing norms).
- Participants can cycle a distance of 10 KM, 20 KM, 30 KM, or 50 KM
- Participants can use Strava or any other tracking App to record cycling distance and time.
- Cycling data to be submitted through a google form which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Cycling data can be submitted between 26th July 2020, 6:30 AM to 27th July 2020 at 12 PM.
- Participants will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are cycling the distance chosen by you.
- If you are cycling a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear in the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)