ONE RUN is a virtual marathon organized and conducted by ANT RUNNERS – a bunch of Coimberodians, who don’t sleep a night without their run! ONE moment, ONE incident, ONE person, ONE act, ONE RUN can change your lives forever for the better. Mark ONE day between March 19 & March 31, 2021 for the ONE RUN VIRTUAL MARATHON organized by Ant runners . Let us paint this part of the earth green, by planting as many trees as the numbers we get to run this virtual marathon.
- 3k (Kids fun run)
- 16.1 k (10 Miler)
- 21.1k (Half Marathon)
- 42.2k (Full Marathon)
Comfortable multicolor dry fit T-Shirt :) and Special Creative personalised Medal ! E-bib, E-certificate & Photo Certificate
Early bird discounts will be applicable till March 9, 2021 11.59pm only. Tickets can still be booked at regular pricing till March 15, 11.59pm
Virtual Run & Date
Run safe, anywhere, anytime between March 19th to March 31st, 2021 using any running app or GPS watch and upload your activity link via the mail sent to you.
Tee Shirt Size
We follow the global standard size chart and tee size once registered cannot be changed.
Guidelines and rules:
1. Runners have to run/walk Outdoor but abide by the local lockdown norms. Participants can also run on a treadmill.
2. Runners under 18 years of age are not allowed to run in the 21KM category.
3. If your pace is irregular in between KM's or overall pace beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race and will be deemed disqualified.
4. Runners may choose to register for 3km, 5km, 10km, 16.1km, 21km & 42.2km, or all of them, but will have to register separately for all.
5. Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with any app or gps watch like strava, Nike Run Club app, garmin , sunnto which will give a valid activity link
6. Run data to be submitted through a dedicated form link which you will receive in your mail before the event.
7. After completion of the run every participant should take a photo which should also be attached along with the run data on the link forwarded on your email after registration for the photo certificate.
8. Run data can be submitted from 19th March 12:00am to 31st March 11:59pm. Post that no more run data will be accepted.
9. Runners will receive the E-certificate mentioning the distance covered by them.
10. Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you and if you run less than the chosen distance your timing will not be considered.
11. The run data must be submitted only through our dedicated channels. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
12. If you choose to run two distances, you will have to register twice and you will receive two emails and you have to upload the run data according to distance on the two separate links emailed to you.
13. In respect to any discrepancy’s management decision will be final.
14. The participants T-shirts and medals if OPTED FOR will be dispatched after the events over within 60 days of time.
15. It’s advisable to run in parks or gated communities.
16. Organizers are not liable in case of any mishaps.
For queries & Bulk bookings, Please call 99447 27777 / 98428 74840