What are the rules?
1. Running or Walking / Cycling / Swimming / Yoga / badminton / cricket / soccer or other games / sports / dancing : 4 days a week one of these is must and a minimum of 30 minutes - to keep your cardio going and to be active. Do it at your own pace!
2. Stretching & Strengthening : 2 days a week, minimum 30 minutes. MUST - to strengthen your core and body to withstand other activities
3. 1 day rest day MUST, preferably Mondays; this rest is required for your body to recover from the super workout you did in the last 6 days
4. If you have mapped your Strava ID, our OMR TB app will pull your details from Strava; else, you'll have to log them manually
5. Postings in CR OMRTB Whats app group is a MUST. Selfie photos are optional. This not only makes you proud of the day’s achievements, but motivates others to lead a healthy lifestyle thru 100 days.
6. We will conduct group activities on Day-1, around Day-25, 50, 75 and 100. This will help all our team members to come together, interact in person and benefit
7. Kindly refrain from posting names / photos / slogans of commercial gym, fitness centers and physio centers
8. Email id provided here will be used for OMR TB site login
8. Registration is accepted only if you are a member of OMR TB
9. Core team keeps the right to accept/reject an entry
Please feel free to get in touch with any of the core team members in case of questions.