So you are one of the very few ones to have received admit from your dream university abroad? First off, kudos to you! We at GyanDhan know that making your study abroad aspirations come true is no menial task; right from submitting your application and writing the perfect SOP to clearing the TOEFL/GRE/IELTS cut-off and patiently waiting for the final call, it is one tenacious journey. So to raise a toast to you and your peers who have achieved this monumental feat, GyanDhan is organizing exclusive Networking Event for MS in US admits. This event has been especially organized for Fall’20 admits.
What's in it for you :
- Talk Shop : Debate over which university (in case you are lucky few who scored multiple admits), which course etc. Make an informed decidion based on all the factors.
- Collaborate on Travel plans : Now that you have made your friends and even found some future classmates, how about collaborating together on travel plans and getting to know about best deals.
- Get More Details : Perhaps your peers are the best people to guide you about the variuos documents required and next steps involved.
- Meet your future Roommates/ Flatmates : So where are you planning to stay in the US? Planning to rent a flat with your chums and split the bills ? Well don't wait to land in the US to make all these arrangements because you can meet you future roommates/flatmates right here in India at our networking event for studentsgoing for an MS.
- Free treat : Even though the age-old adage goes, "There is nothing like a free lunch" - It is not entirely ture. And that is because at this networking event to celebrate your success, we have a treat for you with lipsmacking snacks.
So, do attend the networking event to bond with your peers and to form your little US community right away, on Indian Soil.