So you are one of the very few ones to have received admit from your dream university abroad? First off, kudos to you! We at GyanDhan know that making your study abroad aspirations come true is no menial task; right from submitting your application and writing the perfect SOP to clearing the TOEFL/GRE/IELTS cut-off and patiently waiting for the final call, it is one tenacious journey. So to raise a toast to you and your peers who have achieved this monumental feat, GyanDhan is organizing India's first ever exclusive Networking Event for MS in US admits. This event has been especially organized for Fall’20 admits.
What’s there in it for you:
- Talk Shop: Discussion over which university is the best for a particular course. Those who have received admits from multiple universities can especially benefit from this discussion and get clarity as to which admit to accept.
- Collaborate on Travel Plans: Connect with your peers and perhaps, future classmates, and chalk out your travel plans while looking for the best travel options available.
- Get More Details: Get to know from your peers the necessary steps to take and key things to keep in mind before flying to the US. Are there any more documents to submit or is there any step you have missed? Learn from the ones who are set on the same journey as you.
- Meet Your Future Roommates/Flatmates: Connect with future classmates in the event and start planning for accommodation, splitting of rent, expenses, and so on, much in advance, instead of taking the direct plunge in a foreign land. In that way, you will be already prepared for the drill.
- Free Treat : Saved the best thing for the last! We will also be treating you to some sumptuous snacks absolutely for free. After all, victory tastes even better when celebrated over a feast.
Do attend our event to network with like-minded people who are set out on the first milestone of their career just like you. Celebrate your success together and get to form a little family to take to your new home, in this one-of-a-kind networking event.