Learn Scrum From Those Who Created and Maintain It
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
What You Will Learn?
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Professional Scrum Master Certification Kit
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment.
- PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- Get 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs with our 2-days Course
- Official course content from Scrum.org
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Trainer: Nagesh Sharma
Enterprise Lean-Agile Change Agent I Professional Scrum Trainer @ Scrum.org
Nagesh Sharma is an experienced Enterprise Agile Coach, PST @ Scrum.org and an experienced SAFe Trainer. He has trained more than 2500 people across the globe with over 16 years of rich experience in large Enterprises in IT, Healthcare, Energy Sector, Oil & Gas, Embedded Systems, FMCG, Banking, Insurance & Airlines in their Agility path. Participants of his training call him Agile Artisan as he uses his visual facilitation skills to create engagement and awesome immersive learning experience for his students. He is also an active speaker at various international conferences like Scrum Day India, Scrum Day Germany, Scrum Day Europe and Agilitytoday.
Learn more about Nagesh here.