Lahaul & Spiti Self Drive
A journey to remember for lifetime, the Lahaul Spiti Self- Drive Expedition is something that you should surely try at least once in your life. Witness the environment changes occurring during your journey starting from the lush-green environment to the barren land, lands filled with sunlight to the snow-capped mountains with extreme cold you are going to experience each and every bit of adventure here. Meet the traditional villages in Spiti and get to know about their life conditions.
16th June, 2020
Expedition Cost INR 44,000
Start Location New Delhi, India
Driving in Total 800km
Terrain Classic Mountain Roads
Expedition Vehicle Your Own SUV with min. 190 mm ground clearance
Day 01: Arrive at Shoghi
Day 02: Drive to Narkanda
Day 03: Drive to Sangla
Day 04: Drive to Shichling
Day 05: Drive to Kaza& explore Spiti Valley
Day 06: Kaza to Chandra Taal Lake via Kunzum Pass
Day 07: Drive to Manali
Day 08: Depart to home
- Best Available All Hotel / Guesthouse / Camp stays on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Route Planning and Research.
- Activities to make the experience truly memorable
- Local guidance and support from experts.
- Limited stock of chocolates, snacks, water and soft beverages for every vehicle.
- Back up team with a crew vehicle equipped with GPS, emergency food supplies and first – aid kits.
- Back up vehicle, Mechanic & dedicated Medical Team
- Road books, maps and Walkie-Talkie & maps for each vehicle.
Vehicle, Fuel , Any domestic & international flights / transportation, Travel Insurance, Vehicle repair & service charges, traffic fines, toll taxes & parking fee. Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delay / change in the journey, Any charges for carrying video camera or still camera, Alcoholic beverages.
Sounds Adventurous Right? Enquire now and let our experts contact you.