PLACES TO BE COVERED:
MANALI – JISPA - SARCHU – LEH – PANGONG – NUBRA - KHARDUNGLA - LEH
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 01 DAY 10
1.12th June, Friday - 21st June, Sunday
2. 28th June, Sunday - 07th July, Tuesday.
3.14th July, Tuesday - 23rd July, Thursday.
4. 31st July, Friday - 09th August, Sunday.
5.16th August, Sunday - 25th August, Tuesday.
6. 01st September,Tuesday - 10th September,Thursday.
7. 18th September, Friday - 27th September, Sunday.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day 00 – Delhi to Manali - Overnight journeys in Volvo.
Day 01 – Manali arrival–Bike test rides and orientation in evening –Night stay in hotel
Day 02 – Manali – Jispa – Night stay in Swiss camps on river side.
Day 03 – Jispa – Sarchu – Night stay at Swiss camps
Day 04 – Sarchu – Leh – Night stay in hotel
Day 05 – Leh – Free day
Day 06 – Leh – Pangong – Night stay Swiss tents / Hotel
Day 07 – Pangong – Nubra - Night stay in Swiss tents
Day 08 – Nubra – Leh – Night Stay in hotel
Day 09 – Leh – Sarchu – Night stay in Swiss camps
Day 10 – Sarchu – Manali – Night stay in hotel
Day 11 – Manali to Delhi – Overnight journeys in Volvo
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. 350 cc Royal Enfield bike from Manali to Manali.
2. Bikes will be given to the riders as per itinerary only and not for the local or free day rides.
3. 350 cc Ladakh number bike for 3 days for Leh- Nubra- Pangong and not for local or free day rides.
4. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
5. Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali&Manali to Delhi.
6. Fuel for the tour (as per the package).
7. Bikes / MUV / Tempo Traveler for 3 days to Nubra&Pangong& back to Leh (as per the package).
8. 10 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps / guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms.
9.Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
10. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Manali till night stay on Day 10 in Manali.
11.If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
12.Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner). From dinner on Day 01 at Manali till breakfast on Day 11 in Manali.
13. Well experienced & skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts & tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
14.Support car (min.10 bikes)
15.One bag per bike can be kept in the vehicle (min.10 bikes) – Manali till leh&Leh till Manali and not for 3 days local sightseeing as it’s not required.
16.Bag size should be maximum 60 ltr. and no suitcase should be brought on the tour.
17.The spare parts/engine oil used on the way or any bike damages on the tour are chargeable.
18.Manali Green Tribunal permits / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong.
19.Helmets for rider and pillion rider.
20. Basic first Aid Kit . It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable
21.TBC - T – Shirt per rider.
23.Participation Certificates for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1.GST @ 5%
2. Bikes security deposits of:
Rs.7,000/+ one original ID, election card or passport – 350 cc & 500 cc
Rs.10,000/ - + one original ID, election card or passport – Himalayan
Rs.10,000/ - 350 cc, 500 cc & Himalayan for foreign nationals.
3.Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
4. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
5 If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Manali will be chargeable.
6. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , lunch,extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
7. Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic challans for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
8. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
9. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
10. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
11. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
• Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
• TBC has the right to cancel it and in such a case the riders will get the full tour amount refunded.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Manali.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• If, Volvo is not required by the rider then the costing will be Rs.1,000/ less.
Quotation for the Ride HIMALAYAS – 2020
Own Bike / Car & Own Fuel
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.25, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.25, 000/
With 350 cc Electra / Classic / Thunderbird Digital Bike
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs. 35, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs. 47,000/
With 500 cc Bullet Standard - Rs.500/ per day extra (on 350 cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,500/ extra for fuel.
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike - Rs.700/ per day extra (on 350 cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,500/ extra for fuel.
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
Rs.7,000/ + one original ID, election card or passport – 350 cc & 500 cc
Rs.10,000/ + one original ID, election card or passport – Himalayan
Rs.10,000/ +350 cc, 500 cc & Himalayan for foreign nationals.
+ 5% GST
2 SEATS IN THE BACK UP SERVICE CAR
Per seat - Rs.32,000/
COSTING FOR: Tempo Traveler - Minimum number of PAX 10.
Per seat - Rs.32,000/
COSTING FOR SUV
7 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.32,000/ per person
6 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.35,000/ per person
5 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.37,000/ per person
4 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.40,000/ per person
3 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.43,000/ per person
2 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.55,000/ per person
+ 5% GST.
PAYMENT TERM : 100% ADVANCE
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT THE RS.5,000/ AS A BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST IS TO BE PAID 60 DAYS BEFORE THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded.
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds.
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
For any other query or clarification please feel free to call or write to us:
: 8595205224; 9899835312; 9811281681