Date : 9-14 Mar 2022
Maximum Altitude gain - 12500 feet
Total Trek Distance - 20 Kms
Total Trek Time - 19 Hours
Trek Duration - 4 Days
Kedarkantha is a mountain peak of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India. Its elevation is 12,500 ft (3,800 m). Kedarkantha is located within Govind Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttarkashi district.
A trek to the peak of Kedarkantha usually starts from Sankri, a small village, and takes four days to complete.
Day 1: Travel - Dehradun to Sankri - 6400 ft ( 220 Kms / 10 Hours )
Day 2: Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab - 9100 ft (4Kms / 5 hours trek )
Day 3: Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base - 11250 ft ( 4 Kms / 2.5 hours trek )
Day 4: Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak; descend to Hargaon camp - 12500 feet ( 6 Kms / 7 hours trek )
Day 5: Hargaon camp to Sankri - 6400 feet ( 6 Kms / 4 hours trek )
Day 6: Travel - Sankri to Dehradun ( 220 Kms / 10 Hours )
FEES - INR 12,000/- per person only
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
3. Camping equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing)
4. All necessary permits and entry fees.
5. First aid medical kits
6. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader
7. Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return
8. Personal Adventure Insurance
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under Inclusions.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Submit your enquiry at - https://forms.gle/1wq99Wr5CgnYdpQt8
Call - 9881422575
Email - email@example.com
Web - rawadventuresolutions.com
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/rawpune_official/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RawAdventureSolutions/