Why Parvati Valley with us?
Beautiful places are often hidden away in the most easily accessible of places. To those of us with less money than enthusiasm, Himachal is like a gift from God. To escape the stresses of a mundane life, Parvati Valley in Himachal is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Starting at the confluence of River Parvati and River Beas, the valley is famous for its pretty as a picture coniferous forests and crystal clear mountain streams. Nestled in these sylvan hills is the charming village of Kasol. Resplendent in natural beauty, Kasol is fast emerging as a hub for backpackers, trekkers and nature lovers. It is yet to be ruined by commercialization. However, it is also one of those places you want to strike off your bucket list before you have children as it is home to a deep-rooted local culture of pot and hippie hues. Even if you are not into either of those, there are many other things to do in Kasol.
(Delhi to Delhi)
- 03rd to 08th July 2020
- 12th to 17st August 2020
Starting & Ending Point
Delhi to Delhi- INR 7,500/- per person
Mumbai to Mumbai- INR 9,900/- per person (Inc Train Tickets)
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi to Kasol
• Meet us at Delhi Ramakrishna Ashram metro station Board a Volvo bus for Kasol at 05.30 PM
• You need to meet us here at least 30 min before departure. Night Journey to Kasol
Day 2: Check in at Camp explore Chalal O/N at Kasol
• Reach at Bhuntar and Board local bus to Kasol
• We are staying in camps at chalal today. We will be walking to Market and some fancy café nearby and trying out some best momos & Israeli food
• This place also has some best hippie things to take away for your friends. We are staying in camps today
Day 3: Kasol to Kheerganga Trek
• Board a Sharing sumo / bus from Kasol at 09.00 am
• After reaching Barsheni start hike to kheerganga it’s a 12km Trek from here
• We will be doing this trek from dense forest covered with pine tree crossing around 3 waterfall & bridge
• It takes around 5hrs to reach kheerganga top evening will be free for rest.
Day 4: Kheerganga to Kalga Village
• Morning is beautiful at kheerganga Take a dip into hot water kund stay there for as long as you want no restrictions for this natural swimming pool
• We start our trek down to kalga after breakfast. We are staying here in wooden cottage today
• We have free evening for our groups
Day 5: Kalga to Manikaran to Bhuntar
• Start our day by Morning 9.00am we are visiting Manikaran temple & lunch in Langar.
• We will board our bus to Bhuntar by evening and Night journey to Delhi
Day 6: Reach Delhi
• Reach Delhi by 8.00 am in Morning you can book flight to your hometown after 12.00pm.
• See you all soon on another short vacation
Transport from Delhi to Kasol in Volvo AC semi sleeper bus
Accommodation at Guest House or hostels or Camps on Four sharing 03 Veg Breakfast
Guide for the trek and Expertise charges
Anything Not Mentioned in Inclusions Potter Charges will be extra (If any)
Lunch, we Suggest you to try local food inn this village Transport from your Home town to Delhi
Any Activity / Adventure
Why Travel with us to Parvati Valley?
We are staying in wooden cottage for 1 Night
We are hiking to Beautiful Kheerganga and hot water spring
We will be trying some best momos on Mountains
Because we all need a relaxing break from Office
Staying in camps at Kheerganga
Things to know before you travel with us to Parvati Valley:-
-This is not a Leisure trip
-People from Mumbai, Pune, surat, ahmedabad can get train tickets on demand 3T or Non AC sleeper on extra charges
-Please carry Rucksack (no trolley bags allowed)
-Age limit for this trek is 18 to 35
-Kasol is a village don’t expect Luxury facility we are walking 2 to 3km everyday
-If any changes in weather we might have to change the itinerary depending on situation
-In winter you will find lots of Snow in these parts of Himachal please carry your woolen jackets
-Temperature will be around 2 to 10 Degree Celsius sometime in minus
-This group will Maximum Accommodate 15 People in 1 batch
50 Days before Departure 6000 will deduct of total trip cost
30 Days before Departure 50 % will deduct of total trip cost
15 Day before Departure 80% will deduct of total trip cost
No Refund for Less than 15 Days
For any kind of question/Query feel free to get in touch with us.
Company Name: Backpacker Tours
Contact Person: Chirag Jain
Contact Number: +91 8082647928 / 8286835202 (Whatsaap)
Mumbai Office – Backpacker Tours, Buld No 23, BelvedereTulsi, Subash Nagar, Chembur (E) Mumbai 92
Frequently ask questions:-
Q - What is the arrival time in Delhi and Return?
A - We will be starting from delhi on Day 1 by 5.30pm from Ramakrishna Ashram metro station and return will be on 6th day morning 8.00am bus will drop us in Delhi majnu ka tila
Q - What is the Mode of Transport?
A - We will be travelling in Semi sleeper volvo bus from Delhi to Bhuntar & return further journey from bhuntar will be in local bus
Q- Can I do this trip in 4 days?
A- 4 days itinerary from Delhi to Delhi are very short for kheerganga trek you have to follow a strict schedule and there is no relaxing time you have to push your body every time you trek or walk. Our itinerary give you enough time in Kasol , Kheerganga, Manikaran & kalga also give you chance to explore bit more of Parvati valley
Q- What type of people I will be travelling with?
A- We are organizing this parvati valley trip from past 2years till now most of the people who join us are from professional background Like Doctors, Engineer’s and others
Q- Is this trek advisable for first timer?
A- Yes, first timer can do this trek easily
Q- Do we have to take our Rucksack for this trek?
A- You can drop your Rucksack at our homestay in Kalga and carry your small day pack just for Trek with 1 pair of clothe & water bottles
Q- How is the stay facility at campsite?
A-We keep Triple / Four sharing in tents. All this accommodation has common washroom and hot water facility available. This all places also have kitchen facility available.
Q- Do we need sleeping bags?
A- No need of sleeping bags, we have enough blankets at our campsite
Q- How safe is this for solo female traveller?
A- it’s totally safe our most of the departure have more girls trippers than boys.