All that you need to know about IPL AUCTION
IPL AUCTION is a Virtual bidding competition of 2 rounds. Both rounds are held online during E SUMMIT’21.
In Round-1 each team should answer a set of questions that are related to IPL cricket matches & players. The selected teams in Round-1 will be given the names of 8 IPL teams and virtual money using which they can buy players in the auction.
• Each team should register with the team name.
• The minimum number of participants in a team should be 4 and NOT exceed 5.
• Each team should have a team leader and only he is allowed to take the exam.
• Due submissions of answers will not be considered.
• Top 8 Teams in Round-1 are selected for Round-2 of the IPL Auction.
• All the rules & details about Round-2 will be given during the competition.
• Teams selected for round 2 should maintain proper internet connection among themselves for not to suffer from communication lag. Intra communication lag between the respective members of the team will not be taken into account while judging.
• Please make sure you have proper internet connectivity. E Summit is not responsible for the internet issues of any team during the event.
• Decisions of the Team E-Summit’21 will be final in all other cases.
• Registration starts on 11/03/2021 and ends on 27/03/2021.
• Round 1 and Round 2 on 28/03/2021.
1. Cash Prizes worth 10k to Top teams from Round-2.
2. Certificates from E-Summit’21, IIT Bhubaneswar to all the teams selected for round 2 at E-SUMMIT’21.
The Registration Fee for each team is INR 100.
For competition related queries, contact:
• Arshad: +91 7093806406
• B. Sairama: +91 9381126337
• Support Mail: email@example.com
For Registration/Transaction Queries Contact:
• Bhanu Prakash: +91 7619605060
• Support MailL firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Note*: Make sure you have active internet