Hampi is an ancient village in the south Indian state of Karnataka. It’s dotted with numerous ruined temple complexes from the Vijayanagara Empire - UNESCO World Heritage Center by trekking to famous hills, bouldering, cycling around the city, unfolding the history behind Hampi, being hippie in hippie island, crossing the famous river in coracle ride and camping.
Hampi, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India. It is situated on the banks of the Tungabhadra River in the eastern part of central Karnataka and is 376 kms from Bangalore.
Among the attractions of Hampi are beautiful temples, ruins of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings... the list is practically endless. The real pleasure in exploring Hampi comes from being on a bicycle or by walking around.
6 kms (to and fro)
Easy – Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Book now : http://www.trekpool.com/#hampiTrek
Day 0 :
- Leave BANGALORE at 10:00 PM
Day 1 :
• Around 06:00 AM, you will reach the camp-site at Hippie Island, freshen-up and have breakfast later.
• Start our trek to waterfalls after crossing Tungabhadra River, between two islands of Hampi via ferry ride.
The trek would start through the back of the village towards the paddy field on the side of Tungabhadra River. Walking through the uneven surface of the bank, you would enter the banana farm. Afterwards, you would walk through the boulders and cross the river.
• Afterwards move towards Virupaksha Temple
• Return and proceed towards Vijay Vittala Temple via Sugreeva Caves.
• Enjoy the monument and capture the moments.
• Afterwards, you would reach to the banks of the river from there you would take a coracle ride to the other side of the bank.
• Grab your self-sponsored lunch at cafe.
• Hike to Anjaneya Hills for Sunset
• Descend to the campsite in the bus after sunset.
• Freshen up and explore the Island all by yourself.
Day 2 :
Freshen up, pack your bags and fill your empty stomachs.
• Proceed towards Bouldering session with proper gears under expert guidelines
• Return and board the bus to Hampi from Hippie Island.
• Visit historical side of Hampi by covering historical monuments like underground Siva temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stable, Ranga temple, Puskarni and Queens bath.
• After some time commence your return journey to Bangalore.
• Have a self-sponsored lunch route.
• Wind up the tour after you get dropped back.
Expert Trek Leads
Forest permit charges tent stay
2 Breakfast 1 Lunch and dinner
To and fro journey from Bangalore
Anything not included in the inclusions above
Any kind of insurance
Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)
Book your tickets: www.trekpool.com
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Trekpool shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination
If you cancel 7 days before the date of event:
90% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel 3-6 days before the date of event:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel 48 hours before the date of event:
No refund would be provided.
Last-minute cancellations due to work, health issues etc. would not be entertained and no refund or transfer shall be allowed for the same.
Additional charges would be deducted (based on from where you booked) if you