Your running form (Gait) is as unique as your fingerprints are. It is wonderful to have your
own style of running that works for you. However, there are some general guidelines (based on years of research) as to what is correct and what is not.
A Gait Analysis consists of having a Sports Physiotherapist watch you run on a treadmill while
also taking videos from different angles. This is followed by a physical examination and assessment
of their current shoes. This information is broken down for the runner in the way that he can understand how to make small changes in the running that will help prevent any issues from cropping up in the future.
Come in for a Gait Analysis at Orthosports Physiotherapy, and:
- Ascertain your exact foot type (arch size; arch mechanics - supination, neutral, over-pronation)
- Determine what kind of shoe is right for you
- Figure out your running form and find faulty patterns leading to injuries
- Become an efficient runner by understanding your body better in terms of flexibility and strength deficits
- Improve your running without succumbing to injuries
Date: 16th February 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue: Orthosports Physiotherapy, Madhav Niwas, Opp.Shivaji Park Gymkhana, Dadar (W)
Fee: INR 500/-