Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on "International Dispute Settlement" from September 24th till September 27th 2021.
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge knowledge of the growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms, especially international arbitration globally. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of International Arbitration.
Topics to be covered:
1. International Commercial Arbitration.
2. Interim Reliefs.
3. Lex Arbitri-Relevance of Seat and Venue.
4. International Investment Arbitration.
5. Third Party Funding in International Arbitration.
6. Drafting of Arbitration Agreement.
7. Emergency Arbitration.
8. Recognition and Enforcement of a foreign Arbitral Award.
9. Pre dispute consideration in Arbitration.
10. Institutional and Adhoc Arbitration.
11. Negotiation and Mediation.
12. Role, Responsibility of an Arbitrator along with the challenges faced.