What's your Escape Plan? (25 April - 02 May 2021)
Check out the Live Results of The Escape Plan (Run & Ride) here
Lockdown Special: Stay Safe. Get Rewards. ( Medal, T-Shirt, E-Certificate)
Staying motivated is the largest and oldest barrier in health and wellness. People are busier than ever and screen time is eclipsing moving time. The Escape Plan challenge is designed to inspire people to put their phones down, declare a simple goal, and create better habits.
So Break free from your everyday distractions and commit to being active and build healthy new habits. Join either of the #VirtualRunning or #Cycling challenges today!
Note: Treadmill running and Gym cycles are allowed if there is a strict Lockdown at your place.
We recommend you follow the guidelines issued by the government. As the safety of our community and your loved ones should be the priority in these gloomy times, while we stay safe, fit & healthy.
All you need to do is sign up for the challenge, run or ride the chosen distance "Virtually" and submit your proof of the run/ride.
All the proofs submitted will be verified and official results will be published and the finishers will receive a “Finishers E-Certificate, T-Shirt, and Medal" (As per the registration made).
*If you have opted for a Medal the same will be delivered with your T-Shirt to you within 30 days after the challenge date.
Please note:- It might take an additional few days for the delivery of medals and t-shirts as services like shipment and logistics have been working with compromised capacities. Rest assured, your deliverables shall surely be delivered.
Rules & Regulations:-
- It will be a week-long virtual event starting on 25th April at 05:00 hrs and ending on 2nd May at 21:00 hrs.
- You need to run or ride anytime between 25th April 05:00 hrs - 2nd May 21:00 hrs and need to submit your run or ride data just once.
- We urge you to follow all the guidelines related to COVID-19 as issued by your local authorities.
- If your running pace or riding speed is irregular in between KM's or overall pace or riding speed is beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race.
- Runners/Riders can record their run or ride using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, etc.
- Run/Ride data to be submitted through a dedicated link which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Run/Ride data can be submitted from 25th April 05:00 hrs to 4th May 10:00 hrs post that no more data will be accepted. Please note you need to submit your activity data only once, multiple submissions may lead to disqualification
- Runners/Riders will receive the certificate post the evaluation and verification of their data.
- Please ensure that you are running/riding the distance chosen by you.
- If you are running/riding a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear on the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)
Terms and Conditions:-
- The run/ride must be completed within the specified time.
- Once you successfully register, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email id which has the link to submit the data embedded in it.
- The run/ride data must be submitted through the link provided in the confirmation mail only. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
- You can run/ride more than the selected distance but for the leader board purpose, we will scale down your distance and time to the nearest KM's milestone based on your overall running pace or riding speed. Example A has completed 21.5 KM in 01:55:35, On the leader board it will show 21 KM in 01:52:54
- If you have opted for the deliverables, you will receive them within a month post-event. It might take an additional few days for the delivery of medals and t-shirts as services like shipment and logistics have been working with compromised capacities. Rest assured, your deliverables shall surely be delivered.