eChai Ventures and Ideas To Impacts are hosting the May 2023 edition of eChai Demo Day in Pune on 27th May, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm. Register for Free.
eChai Demo Days are held every last Saturday of the month in Pune.
10 Startup Pitches | eChai Startup Demo Day - Pune May 2023
1. Cad and Cart - On demand manufacturing Platform with Instant Quote Module. https://www.cadandcart.com
2. EnergyBae - We are an End-to-end Renewable Energy Platform increasing the business of our vendors by identifying the needs of customers and decreasing the closing time. https://www.energybae.in/
3. Jivika Healthcare - India’s foremost mobile medical service aimed at taking healthcare from hospitals to homes and communities. https://jivikahealthcare.com/
4. Kuezo Kombucha - The delicious fermented kombucha beverage in both original & herb-infused form that supports your gut health and overall well-being. www.kuezo.in
5. Medworld Solutions - Revolutionizing healthcare insurance with our 360-degree digital solution for hospitals and insurance companies in India. https://medworldsolutions.in
6. Millet Story - To bring our ancient millet food culture back into the food that the young generation likes. www.milletstory.in
7. RoboResponse - No Code Conversational Chatbot Powered by Generative AI to convert Visitors to Leads to Customers. https://www.roboresponse.ai/
8. Stoofers India - Discount cards and membership cards facilitator for corporates. www.stoofers.com
9. TUG - Fun food company with Yogurt shakes as its first product. tugfoods.com
10. Tribeviz - Web3 community and on-chain analytics company. https://www.tribeviz.com/
Investors & Enablers Panel - Pune May 2023
1. Gireendra Kasmalkar - Managing Partner at Pentathlon Ventures
2. Tushar Shetty - CEO & Partner at Ideas to Impacts Hub Incubation
3. Atul Gupta - Angel Investor at Keiretsu Forum
4. Mitali Wani - Head of Legal & Compliance at Windrose Capital
5. Santosh Kotnis - Managing Partner at SpringUp Capital
6. Chirag Pungaliya - Managing Partner at Collective Capital
7. Yogesh Daga - Angel Investor & Enabler
8. Deviraja Shetty - Strategic Investor & Enabler
9. Amrut Dharmadhikari - Angel Investor & Enabler
10. Chintamani Sardesai - Mentor, Enabler & Co-Founder at Elektrikexpress Vehicles
11. Pankhil Baunthiyal - Enabler & Co-Founder at Legaverse
12. Aryan Khadgi - Investment Banker at IIFS & Enabler
and many more will join us
It is a platform for promising startups from the community to present their ventures, get early feedback and engage with investors, enablers & the community.
Address - Ideas to Impact (1st Floor), Lane 3, Near Vijay Sales, Pallod Farms, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045 https://goo.gl/maps/HekjjDz3EnaNnuv48
Date and Time - 27th May, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
This meetup is free and open to all.
Recording of earlier eChai panel conversation : https://youtu.be/0gQ3ZB75Dj4
For any queries you can reach out to Jatin Chaudhary, Co-Founder, eChai Ventures at jatin@eChai.Network
You can follow us on social media to get regular updates about eChai meetups:
eChai Ventures, a friendly global startup network, hosts engaging Startup Growth meetups in 15+ Countries and enables cross-border collaborations.
eChai Ventures was started 13 years back in India has grown immensely in the few years with Startup Growth meetups in 25+ global startup cities in 15+ countries including the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, UK, Estonia, UAE and others.