Dum Challenge - 2023
Dum Challenge is all about - Showing your performance in 5/10/21/42 Kms
Steps to be the part of Dum Challenge
- Register for the most interesting challenge
- To be rewarded as a finisher, you are required to run the challenge distance a minimum number of times as per below Finisher Titles.
- Flexible dates : 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2023
- Everyone can Run from Anywhere Anytime
- Cut Off Time - 30 / 60 / 150 / 300 Minutes for 5 / 10 / 21 / 42 Kms
What do I need to do after Registration as a new user ?
- Log in/ Register your Indian Runners Passport Account
- Go to Edit Profile > Verify / Update Profile Details
- Submit/ Monitor Data & check Leaderboard regularly
- Post your Activities on FB group to inspire others
- Challenge will automatically be assigned in your IR passport account within 7 days of registration.
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS PASSPORT LIFETIME FREE Account?
All NEW Members create an IR Passport account as per below
- Open www.indianrunners.in
- Click on Create Account
- Fill in all the details > Click on Register
- You will receive an email "Welcome to Indian Runners" to in your email box, open the email & Click on "Activate IR Passport Account" and follow the process
ALL EXISTING MEMBERS LOGIN YOUR IR PASSPORT ACCOUNT
Note: Always use the same email id and mobile number for registration as per your IR Passport account else the challenge will not be assigned.
HOW TO SUBMIT MY DATA?
There are Two Ways to Submit the Activity:
1. Automatic Import Via Strava & Garmin
Garmin & Strava Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
Steps to connect Strava
- Login in your IR passport account on www.indianrunners.in
- Click on My Account > New window opens
- Click on Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Your Strava Login Details > Click on Authorize button.
- You are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submission > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
2. Manual Submission Via All other applications
- All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch .. need to submit their data Manually as per the process below...
- Login > Click My Account > Click on Submit your activity section from the menu > Fill in all the required Details > Insert the screenshot & Click on Save Data
- Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual activity date. After that, the dates will be locked
Rewards- Rewards will be sent as per the registration & qualification of the participant as per their registered address provided in IR passport account on www.indianrunners.in
Challenger Medal + Finisher Certificate + Finisher Badge
Keep Running Keep Inspiring
WhatsApp your queries @ +917400189911
Write to us for any assistance: email@example.com
*** Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
**** This is a self-supported Sports challenge and you are responsible to take care of your safety and health