WHAT IS DESIGN THINKING?
“Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that integrates the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
― Alexander Den Heijer
- This Program delves into the details of the Design Thinking approach by immersing us in collaborative exercises, discussions, and constructive engagement.
- We will experience the power of Design Thinking concepts to create a path to innovation, unveil new possibilities, and make a greater contribution to our organization’s future success
- We will understand how Design Thinking revolves around deep interest of understanding people for whom we’re designing the products or services. This program will help us observe and develop empathy with the target user. Design Thinking helps us in the process of questioning: questioning the problem, questioning the assumptions, and questioning the implications.
- Some of the world’s leading brands, such as Netflix, Apple, Google, HBO, Samsung, World Bank, and General Electric, have embraced Design Thinking as a means of improving customer experiences for their products or Service. Design Thinking is being taught at leading universities around the world, including D.school is a subset of Standford, Harvard and MIT.
- Experience the power of Design Thinking concepts to create a path to innovation.
- Unveil new possibilities and make a greater contribution to your organization’s future success.
- MURAL is an online tool that is used by industry leaders like IBM, Intuit, and CAPCO to name a few.
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative remote workshop, using the MURAL tool.
- Understand and apply the Design Thinking approach.
- Perform interactive exercises, discussions, and constructive engagement.
- Get your own remote working space and canvas
- Share and collaborate your work in real-time with participants.
FOR PROGRAM CURRICULUM: Visit Website
- Access to Design Thinking tool kits designed especially for remote collaboration.
- Full tool access for 90 days to practice in the Design Thinking tool kits.
- Learn the framework that helps build ecosystems.
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time.
- Understand the tools and techniques that are shaping the world today.
- Get a participation certificate.
- Enhance your co-creating skills when working remotely.
- Add MURAL tool expertise to your profile.
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Rajesh Krishnan is a certified “Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner” from IBM. He has conducted Design Thinking Training in various organizations. He was part of setting up Design Thinking CoE from inception, in previous Organization.
His workshops are result driven which provides the team with solutions to complex problems and/or ideas/outcomes that can be implemented to improve the service or product. He has 16 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
More Details: Visit Website