- Stroll through the chaotic streets with an expert guide
- Relish local street food & enjoy an adventurous rickshaw ride
- Savour mughlai dishes and delicacies at Lunch/Dinner
- Shop as you walk by and learn the “art of bargaining”
Get set to experience Delhi’s finest food-walk dotted with rich culture and gastronomic delights of the 16th century old Mughal city, Shahjahanabad (Old Delhi).
As the markets come alive, we surprise your tastebuds with the finest forms of culinary delights from the streets of Old Delhi amid hidden food places a traveler can’t find on their own. The food trail will include snacking at the 78 years old Snacks shop, sampling mouth-watering traditional Indian sweet (Jalebi), crunchiest chicken & juiciest kebabs and many more local delicacies.
We will dive into the culture by visiting preserved Jain Havelis from 18th century and ponder over the art, architecture and beauty of this chaotic and colourful place & local vibe over a nice cup of Tea.
We will then walk towards Jama Masjid (Delhi’s largest mosque) and break for the sit down meal at Karim’s (over 100 years old) savouring Mughlai delicacies such as kebabs, curries and breads while observing the ever busy old Delhi streets and awe inspiring beauty of the walled city.
- All food delicacies, Lunch/Dinner and Drinks
- Local transport though Rickshaws (Pedicabs), wherever needed
- Company of English speaking food storyteller
- Goodie Bag
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
Min. Age : 8 years