Event Short Description
Certified Scrum Professional - Scrum Master
This Certified Scrum Professional course is aimed at those in a servant-leadership and coaching role who are looking for a deeper range of enabling, facilitation and coaching skills. Split over three modules supported by deliberate practice and optional supervisory coaching sessions, you will get the chance to learn new skills and deepen existing skills that will make you a more effective servant-leader for your teams, customers and organisation.
In this course you will:
• Learn how to accelerate teamwork and team accountability in a new or established Scrum team.
• Learn how lean concepts, complexity thinking and systems thinking can be useful to a ScrumMaster.
• Learn how to coach using an understanding of psychological concepts that drive individual and team behaviour.
• Learn advanced facilitation techniques to enhance your Scrum meetings.
• Learn strategies to help you understand and influence organisational development.
• Based on the challenging curriculum and concepts, the CSP-SM training is aimed at people already VERY experienced (at least 2 years) with the ScrumMaster role. You will be expected to fully participate in the class, and dedicate time to (and iterate on) your coursework element.
• To be eligible for the CSP-SM accreditation, attendees must have undertaken ACSM training and have an active ACSM
Take Your Scrum Master Skill to a New Level
Upon attaining A-CSM, youll use the following year to strengthen your Agile skillsets and learning with educational opportunities and professional practice. At the completion of this period, youll be ready to complete the journey to CSP-SM with course topics in advanced Lean thinking; team dynamics and effectiveness; understanding yourself; and analyzing your mastery and fulfillment of the Five Scrum Values.
Takeaways from course:
• Agile facilitation and coaching
• Conflict resolution
• Starting new Agile teams
• Organizational development
For any queries, feel free to contact us at :
+91 9908496350, +91 86600 81352
Or write to email@example.com