This course is developed for the people who would like to learn about ESG – Introduction to Implementation. It introduces you on the pathway to develop ESG Compliant company. The insights that investors would see and the way to reach the indicators.
• Basics of ESG
• Role of ESG Practitioners • Pathway to build ESG compliant company • Indicators on DJSI or SAS • Change Transformation tools
• Corporate executives working in ESG
• Management Practitioners in Finance and Capital markets (Wealth advisors and managers, Investment bankers, buy-side or sell-side Financial Analysts, Research Analysts, Fund managers, bankers, risk and compliance officers, etc)
• CSR and Sustainability Manager to make social investment related decisions and sustainable strategy development
• Students interested in Sustainable Finance
Course Brochure: ESG Introduction to Implementation