#BitByNesbit by Khaki Tours
In our brand new #BitByNesbit walk, we explore the erstwhile island of Mazgaon that came to be known as the garden suburb of the city. On a stretch that once housed the sprawling bungalows of the rich and illustrious residents of the city and later a bustling Christian population, join us in exploring an area that has been constantly evolving with time and join us in discovering what still remains of the past.
Date: 25th January 2020
Starting Time: 4.30 PM
Starting Point: Elly Kadoorie School, Mazgaon
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Distance: 1.5 Kms
Ticket Price: 499
Please use the code ‘discount’ to avail 50% off for students and senior citizens.
Highlights of the walk :
- A Castle for Sale
- The Jewish king of Shanghai
- The hidden Plague lab
- The missing railway station
- A buried fountain for a departed soul
- The biggest human pyramid
- A hospitable palace
- And of course, the bit about Nesbit!
Terms & Conditions:
- Though there is no age limit for the walk, participants should be physically fit to walk a distance of approx 2 km in approx 2.5 hours.
- Tickets once booked are not refundable and will not be adjusted against any other event.
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
- All participants will be given a tag with their name on it and it should be displayed till the end of the event.
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the event organiser has the right to reschedule the event.