How does an organization become more adoptive and more purpose-driven? What changes does your organization need to go through to be more agile? The Agility in the Enterprise Master class teaches you the answers to these questions through an interactive workshop that deep dive into enterprise agile.
During this highly interactive 2 days face to face or 3 days virtual course we will show you how to design Organizational processes with agile in mind as well as how all the departments in an enterprise like Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Operations should be engaged for business agility.
You will also gain skills, tools, and techniques to overcome common dysfunctions like handoffs and waste and how to design an Enterprise system that supports high-performance, customer focus, and facilitates Business agility.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) certificate.
WHO NEEDS THIS PROGRAM?
Enterprise agile coaching program is most suitable for the leadership team, senior management, change agent, agile coaches, and scrum masters.
We do not cover the fundamentals of coaching in this course.
To get the most out of this training it is recommended that:
- The participant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a team coach [Nice to have]
- The participants should already own any of the professional coaching credentials [Nice to have]
- The participants should have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching course (ICP – ACC) [Nice to Have]
- 1. Understanding the Whole Value Stream
- Understanding Systems and Complexity Theory
- Lean Underpinnings & Mindset
- 2. Business Agility
- Understanding Business Agility
- Extending Agility to the Enterprise
- Measuring Business Performance with Agility in Mind
- 3. Organization Design and Structure
- Awareness of Organizational Structure
- Adaptive Principles and Patterns for Organizational Design
- Agile Frameworks for Enterprise Scaling
- 4. Organizational Processes and Improvement
- Understanding Business Processes and their Impact
- Agile Business Process Improvement
- 5. Working with Leaders
- Understanding and Working with Executive Teams
- Understanding Executive Coaching vs. Advising
- Understanding Leadership Development
- 6. Organizational Culture and Alignment
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Engaging Leadership in Conversation about Culture
- 7. Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Health and Sustainability of Agile Teams and Agile Processes
- Enabling Technical Craftsmanship in the Team Culture
After Course Completion
After successfully completing the course, the participant will receive the ICP-ENT certification from ICAgile.
You will also get
- Comprehensive courseware
- The workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
- 16 PDUs and SEUs on course completion