About The Event
The Agile Coaching Live Online Workshop is a 4-days remote training program with the primary objective to make learners efficient in coaching agile teams. The participants will gain the essential skills required for professional coaching. They will understand the differences between the various aspects of Agile Coaching stances like teaching, facilitating, mentoring and coaching, and will also be able to develop the right Agile Coaching Mindset.
The participants of this workshop will learn various tools and techniques to coach their agile team efficiently which will help them to build high performance agile teams.
It is a highly interactive program which has a mix of discussions, exercises, and role plays.
|Session Date||Day of Week||Timings in IST|
| 29-June 2023||Thursday||6:30 PM - 10:00 PM IST|
| 30-June 2023||Friday||6:30 PM - 10:00 PM IST|
| 01-July 2023||Saturday||09:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST|
| 02-July 2023||Sunday||09:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST|
Some Key Points about our Workshop:
- Certification offered: ‘ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)’, the most recognized Agile Coaching credential globally
- There is no exam post the workshop
- Certification cost is included in the fees
- Life-Time validity / No renewal fees
The course outline provided below is a standard, high level outline. This can be further customized based on the specific requirements.
- Agile Coaching mindset, role and responsibilities
- Agile Coaching boundaries, agile coaching alliance
- Agile Coaching models, tools and techniques to effectively carry out this role
- Agile Coach as Professional Agile Coach
- Agile Coach as Teacher
- Agile Coach as Mentor
- Building High Performance Teams
On successful completion of this course, each participant will receive the globally recognized credential “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC). Attending this course makes you earn the required 14 contact hours (PDUs) towards your PMI-ACP® application.
Who Should Attend:
- Practicing or Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters or Product Owners
- Agile Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Agile Change Agents
- Agile Leaders working with teams
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule is subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
For more details, please call at (+91)-9850994515 or email at dipti@ScaleUpConsultants.com