Located in Himachal Pradesh, A mountain state. It is one of the loveliest states in India with charming lakes, pretty flowers, ancient shrines, and beautiful people. Located in the transition zone from the Plains to the high Himalayas, the Kangra Valley rivals all the natural beauty the vale of Kashmir can offer. Valleys and streams, snow clad mountains and temperate forests offer the adventure. Dhualadhar Peaks in the Himalayas are the most enchanting.
It is 45 kilometers from Dharamshala (1.30 hours from Dharamshala), 270 kilometers from Chandigarh (230 hours from Chandigarh), 473 kilometers from Delhi (7 hours from Delhi)
Stay options & Charges-
The campsite is good to accommodate up to 100 guests adhering to social distancing guidelines of state health department
► Boarding lodging for 1 night, one person in a 4 bedded tent on sharing basis (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 13th Nov): 1500/-
► Boarding lodging for 2 nights, one person in a 4 bedded tent on sharing basis (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 14th Nov): 3000/-
► Boarding lodging for 1 night, one person in a 2 bedded tent on sharing basis (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 13th Nov): 1600/-
► Boarding lodging for 2 nights, one person in a 2 bedded tent on sharing basis (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 14th Nov): 3200/-
► Boarding lodging for 1 night in pup tent for one person, (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 13th Nov): 1600/-
► Boarding lodging for 2 nights in pup tent for one person, (check in 3pm; 12th Nov to 14th Nov): 3200/-
► 1 night stay when you pitch your own tent but opt for all meals & facilities: 1000/-
Note- Food coupons will be available for non-staying participants opting for the food from the campsite kitchen
Facility at campsite with upgraded hygiene standards and social distancing norms-
1. 100% clean and sanitized campsite area including pantry area
2. Bedding & blanket
3. Per set of Toilets & Bathrooms only 4 persons are allowed
4. Electric connection for light and mobile charging (what about pup tents)
5. Hospitable staff
6. Hot water
Precautions for running outdoors in Corona times-
- Install Arogya Setu app in your mobile
- Keep a copy of Vaccination certificate/ RTPCR negative report for ease of travel and entry to campsite
- Maintain Covid-19 appropriate behaviour during your stay and participation
- Avoid spitting on roads or in assembly area
- Keep the mask on for sure when you see someone coming in your direction. You may take it off on deserted stretches.
- When running with a companion (one or more), avoid taking off the mask while chit-chatting and maintain the gap while running.
- Before entering your tent, take the shoes off at the doorstep.
- High hygiene standards are the only way to keep Corona at a bay and keep running outdoors.
1. Sun Cap.
2. Woollen Cap.
3. Sun glasses.
4. Fleece/Fleece Jacket.
5. Hard Shell/ Down Jacket.
6. Rain Cover.
7. Under garments/Underwear.
8. Cotton Socks.
9. Running & Hiking Shoes.
11. Head Torch/ Basic Torch.
12. Sun – Screen Lotion.
13. Personal Toiletries.
14. Personal Medication.
15. Lip Balm.
16. Body Powder/Anti – Fungal.
17. Hand Towel/ Bath Towel (Note – If you opt out to stay at a hotel, bath towels will be provided by us.
18. Water & Windproof trousers
Activities at campsite -
Mind and Body Rejuvenation yoga session will be held on Friday evening.
Explore Kangra Valley and nearby places - Visit to Jwalaji Temple, Beas River, trips to Macleodganj, Barot Valley, Bir, Chamunda Temple or Baijnath may be arranged on paid basis.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.