Super Sikh Run Sri Anandpur Sahib Vaisakhi Marathon
17th APRIL 2022
SRI ANANDPUR SAHIB, PUNJAB, INDIA
ONE RACE SuperSikh Run is an annual chip timed Marathon organised by Super Sikh Foundation to promote Humanitarian Values & concept of ‘Sewa’. It welcomes runners of all faiths and is comparable with any international running event.
We are delighted to announce the 4th SuperSikh Run Vaisakhi Marathon on Sunday, 17th April 2022, in the week that marks Vaisakhi celebrations in the Historic city of Sri Anandpur Sahib.
The run will start and finish at Panj Pyaara Park, near Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Gurudwara. The Marathon route, runs along the majestic Satluj river, nested among the Shivalik Hills.
Super Sikh Vaisakhi Marathon will attract runners from all over the world to Sri Anandpur Sahib and also provide a professional running platform for Rural athletes of our blessed land of 5 rivers. The MARATHON event will be complemented with a Half Marathon,10KM FATEH RUN & 5 KM CHARDI KALA RUN ( Timed and Non Timed)
RUNNER PRIVILEGES :
- Exclusive SuperSikh Run Vaisakhi Marathon Running Tee Shirt
- Exclusive Vaisakhi commemorative Medal
- Chip Timed Bib for timed events
- Outstanding Race Experience with hydration and all other race support
- Medical Support pre and post race
- Post Run Refreshments
- You should be 18 years or older on race day for Timed Marathon & Half Marathon
- You should be 14 years or older on race day for Timed 10 kms FATEH Run
- You should be 12 years or older on race day for Timed and Non Timed 5 KM Run
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS :
- Cancellations & Refund is possible till March 25th only.
- Transfer of tickets is possible through a written request at email@example.com up till April 1st
NOTE : TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION costs are not included in ticket price and are optional while registering. You can arrange your travel and stay or use services of official travel partner.
We look forward to welcoming you !