Introducing WILDBIYOO 2020
Goa’s first zero waste eco-festival in the heart of the jungle of South Goa.
- A two-day zero-waste ecofestival celebrating the culmination of a month long artist residency program around the theme of climate crisis.
- A gathering of home-grown and international talent showcasing sustainable lifestyles, innovation, activism, traditional knowledge and local craftsmanship. A playground for hearts and minds to collaborate and converge, Wildbiyoo is a space to play, experiment, be inspired, rewild and revitalise.
- Goa's first ever festival for and about local community resilience to and awareness about climate change. A realm for wild explorations, conscious revelling, and a chance to join together in celebrating the earth with a jam packed line up of live headline musical acts, theatre, dance and immersive and participatory art.
At Khaama Kethna Holistic Wellbeing Retreat Centre, a forest village under the lush jungle canopy, with unique stages and magical corners to explore.
Wildbiyoo's mission is to
- To create an inspiring and inclusive creative environment where people can connect and celebrate in a sustainable and environmentally conscious setting
- To bring people together to engage with nature in a way that raises awareness about local issues and inspires positive action to the climate crisis
- To provide opportunities for learning, growing and positive action around ecology
- To give sustainable innovators, activists, NGOs and creatives a platform to share and spread their ideas and build a network of committed local actors
- To promote and support sustainable local producers and makers
- To provide opportunities for people to rewild themselves and local areas across Goa
- To create a model for a zero-waste eco-festival that can be scaled up and replicated in other locations throughout Goa
Zero waste and leave no trace!
Wildbiyoo is committed to looking after the land and all of its inhabitants.
No single use plastics or harmful chemicals will be allowed on site.
Wildbiyoo is a family friendly day arts and culture festival, nurturing a loving environment and celebrating community and connection free from alcohol and drugs. We hold community and harmony with the natural world at the heart of WILDBIYOO and invite you to join us in sowing the seeds of change and offering a pledge and commitment to the planet.
A two-day zero-waste festival
We welcome you to join us to
Sow the seeds of change.
Enjoy 10% discount on your room booking with one of our accommodation partners — just show them your wildbiyoo ticket: