We are absolutely delighted to bring The Test Tribe 15th Bangalore Meetup to you all!
DATE: 27th August 2022
TIME: 10:30 AM- 1 PM IST
VENUE: UrbanVault HSR Layout 1781
Huge shoutout to Browserstack, our Exclusive sponsor for all community events and Premier sponsor for Conferences.
We thank them for supporting this Event.
Session Title: Making a positive impact on your organization.
Are you a tester striving to make an impact in your organization? Then, this is a talk you should not miss.
- How to make a positive impact on your organization, as a tester.
- Actionable ideas to elevate your testing to the next level.
- Establishing credibility and reputation with colleagues and stakeholders in your organization.
- Find out what will set you apart from the rest and make you an impact tester.
- Learn how testers can add value beyond just testing.
- Awesome tips, tricks, and strategies to improve testing operations.
Prashant Hegde, Engineering Manager-QA at MoEngage
Prashant Hegde specializes in building high-performing teams. He is an accomplished writer and an international speaker. Prashant heads the testing team at MoEngage, a leading insights-led customer engagement platform.
Prashant enjoys sharing his experiences by contributing to software testing communities worldwide. Prashant is an avid blogger and a frequent speaker at industry conferences.
Session Title: What all can a software tester be other than being a software tester?
In this talk, I will be talking about the many jobs that a good software tester can take. This is an off take on the many many opportunities that software testers have but are not aware of. Many of our colleagues find themselves searching, applying & interviewing for the same roles throughout 10s of years. What if they were introduced to the 10 other roles that they can pick up to refresh themselves. In this talk, I will want to introduce the same.
Amit Vyas, AVP Fulfilment at Moolya Testing
Amit is currently the AVP for the Hiring department at Moolya Software. He is also the CEO of one of the subsidiary company MoolyaEd. He has been in the testing space for over 7 years and loves talking to people about his various experiences. Given that he started as a software tester and then switched into multiple other roles over the years, he is well placed to talk to people and understand about the role that they are playing and suggest other roles where they may be able to do even better.
Apart from the above items, it would be our fantastic opportunity for you to:
- Meet like-minded people
- Network with other Testers
- Discuss some cool Testing Ideas/Things
- Ponder our thoughts on a few challenges we see as a Testers
- We can have Quick Talks too. Yes, the platform will be set, you may just want to Stand up and Deliver a 100 Seconds talk about anything around Testing.
- Chat over some quick bites and a cup of Coffee or Tea.
About 'The Test Tribe Community':
The Test Tribe is proudly India’s Largest Testing Community and has already set a strong Global footprint with 10+ Global Events and thousands of global community members. The Test Tribe is built with a mission to give Testing Craft the glory it deserves, while we co-create Smarter, Prouder, and Confident Testers.
The Test Tribe Community has so far done 125+ Events like Conferences, Meetups, Workshops, Bootcamps, Hackathons, TestAway, Webinars, AMAs, etc.
The Test Tribe aims to provide online and offline platforms to Testers where they can Collaborate, Learn, and Grow together.
Check out our upcoming Events list here
Join thousands of other Testers in the community-Discord Community