Covid-19 pandemic has changed the lives of a lot
of people. Priorities have changed, and everyone has
a new outlook on life. In this scenario, everyone could
use new hope.
“A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the
enlarged horizon, the great hope” – Howard Thurman
TEDx IIM Calcutta feels extremely enthusiastic to
announce that we are back with the world's biggest
talk show ever TED - #ideasworthspreading!
And this time it's bigger, stronger and newer.
Coming back after 5 years, TEDxIIMCalcutta gives us
an opportunity to recreate the success of our
inaugural event. We have the wisdom from our past
and strength from the TED community to execute an
event that will be memorable for years to come.
Be a part of TEDxIIMCalcutta to experience the lives
of our imminent speakers and their journey towards
the success which started with a tiny ray of hope.
Slot 1 (10:40 AM - 01:30 PM)
1. P. Kunhikrishnan - Space Scientist, Director of U.R. Rao Satellite Centre (URSC), ISRO
2. Dr. Rohini Srivathsa - National Technology Officer, Microsoft India
3. Sashi Cheliah - Masterchef Australia Winner 2018
4. Dr. Leena Chatterjee - Professor, Psychology and Organizational Behavior, IIM Calcutta
5. Karthikeyan Balakumar - Co-founder, PetPals
Slot 2 (2:30 PM - 5PM)
6. Puneet Chandok - President, AWS India and South Asia
7. Ankit Jain - Tech Entrepreneur, ex-Board Member and Business Head, Ola Electric
8. Arjun Balaji - Co-founder, Gourmet Garden
9. Dr. Rukmini Banerjee - Chief Executive Officer, Pratham Education Foundation
10. Chitranshu Tewari - Product and Growth Lead, NewsLaundry; Youth Achiever Award for Excellence, 7th Annual UN Youth Assembly