After a great response from all over the world, We are back with Kaizen 3.0 - Virtual Run - A Tribute to Shaheed Bhagat Singh. An initiative by Townscript Originals to keep India fit and healthy. Let's join to build a strong nation together. #FitNationStrongNation #TributeToOurFreedomFighter.
We look forward to paying our tribute to the great son of India Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh on the 27th and 28th of September 2020. The man who thought us that our nation should always be put before all and gave India the courage to fight for Independence.
All you need to do is sign up for the race, run the chosen distance Run Solo and submit your proof of the run.
All the proofs submitted will be verified and official results will be published and the finishers will receive a “Finishers E-Certificate and Medal" (As per the registration made).
*If you have opted for Medals the same will be delivered to you within 30 days after the race date
Kaizen 3.0 Rules & Regulations:-
- Kaizen 3.0 will be a two-day event starting on 27th September 05:00 hrs and ending on 28th September 23:59 hrs.
- You can run either on 27th or 28th, and need to submit your data just once.
- Runners can run solo, Indoor or Outdoor as per the local lockdown norms.
- If your pace is irregular in between KM's or overall pace beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race.
- Runners can run a distance of 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM.
- Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club.
- Run data to be submitted through a dedicated form link which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Run data can be submitted from 27th September 05:00 hrs to 28th September 23:59 hrs post that no more run data will be accepted.
- Runners will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you.
- If you are running a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear in the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)
Terms and Conditions:
- The run must be completed within the specified time.
- Once you successfully register, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email id which has the link to submit the data embedded in it.
- The run data must be submitted through the google form only. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
- While submitting the data, you will receive a copy of the same. Please fill the form only once to avoid discrepancies.
- In the google form, kindly do not change the fields which are already prefilled.
- You can run more than the selected distance but for the leader board purpose, we will scale down your distance and time to the nearest KM's milestone based on your overall pace. Example A has completed 21.5 KM in 01:55:35, On the leader board it will show 21 KM in 01:52:54
- If you have opted for the deliverables, you will receive it within a month post-event.