Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav & Swarnim Vijay Varsh
Jara Yaad Unhe Bhi Karlo ………
You will be happy to note that as our contribution in celebrating "Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav" & "Swarnim Vijay Varsh", the Nirman Pratishthan in association with “Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune” is organizing a national level Drawing Competition to draw attention mainly of the youths towards our glorious freedom struggle and sacrifices made by our defense forces to protect the honor of the motherland since 1947.
On August 15, 2022, India will commemorate its 75th year of independence. Like every year the Prime Minister of India will unfurl the tricolour from the ramparts of the Red Fort. Over last 74 years generations after generations are taking pride and paying glorious tributes to all the freedom fighters of the country who heroically fought for the country & freedom from 1818 to 1947. There are many personalities known and unknown who fought tirelessly to achieve the goal of their life. This is our pride, this is our history and therefore we must not forget them at any time.
As a citizen of India it becomes our duty Not to forget but to remember the sacrifices and services of those who made supreme sacrifice to protect motherland.
Topics of work:-
1. Any Event or personality / personalities during India's war of Independence
2. Any Event or personality / personalities during India's Revolutionary movement
3. Any Event or personality / personalities during India's War's of 1947, 1962, 1971 & 1999
Age Group & 50% Discounted Fees
Group 1- 1st to 4th Std, ₹ 25/-
Group 2- 5th to 7th Std ₹ 25/-
Group 3- 8th to 10th Std,₹ 25/-
Group 4 Below 21 Yrs ₹ 100/-
Group 5 Below 31 Yrs. ₹ 100/-
Group 6 Below 41 Yrs. ₹ 100/-
Group 7 Below 51 Yrs. ₹ 100/-
Group 8 Above 51 Yrs. ₹ 100/-
Last Date of Entry Submission: 20 August, 2022
Size of Drawing Paper:- A/3 Drawing Sheet or A/3 Cartridge Paper (Size: 29.7 cm * 42.00 cm)
What Medium can be used for the Paintings or Drawings
You can use any medium of your choice. There is no restriction on the use of medium and tools. It could be regular pencils, coloured pencils, graphite pencils, charcoal, crayons, sketch pens, oil pastels, water colours, acrylic colours, oil colour etc.
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone Number: 8766097885 & 9082375383
Each entry should convey the following information in English and Block letters at the back of Painting –
• Name of the participant neatly mentioned
• Registration No, Mobile No, Email ID & Address
• Painting should not to be framed.
• All the entries Painting will be used by Nirman Pratishthan and will not be returned
• Exhibition and award function will be held in Pune.
All the participants must send entries only by Registered Post or by reputed Courier Service
Organizers are not responsible for any damage to the work while handling the parcel by post or by Courier Company.
Entries to be sent to :
Pune:- Mr Nitin Shastri, C/o Offbeat Destinations, 1389, Shukrwar Peth,ugust, 6, Nest Concown, Behind Sangam Saree Centre, Off Bajirao Road, Pune 411002. Mobile No. 8766097885
Mumbai:- Room No 23, 1st Floor, Trimurti Krupa, Tilak Mandir Road, Near Post Office, Opp Shiv Sagar Hotel, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400 057. Mobile No. 9082375383
What is expected from participants
1. Freedom Struggle & Revolutionary Movement in India.( It is expected that you may take any subject, Movements, Personalities, Monuments related with Freedom Struggle)
2. Revolutionary Movement from 1757 i.e. Battle of Plassy to 15 August, 1947 and Goa Libration Movement in 1961.
3. Jara Yaad Unhe Bhi Karlo …Martyrs of India ( Ever since we achieved freedom the country has fought 4 wars with neighbouring enemy countries such as China in 1962 and with Pakistan in 1947, 1965, 1971 & 1999. Let’s not forget the sacrifices made by our brave soldiers to protect honour of our motherland. You may take any battle of the war or any personality who has been honored with gallantry medal.
Prizes & exhibitions:
Winners will be awarded with Cash Prizes, Trophies, Medals, Gift hampers
• In each group there will be 25 prizes namely First, Second and Third and there will be 22 special mentioned prizes.
• Rs 3 Lakhs Cash Prize to 250 winners in all groups
• Each category first 5 will get Cash prize, Trophy and Gold Medal,
• Each category 25 Gold, 500 Silver and 500 Bronze Medal.
• 10K Medals & Prizes worth Rs. 30 Lakhs
• Digital certificate will be issued to every participant
Winners will be awarded Cash Prizes and Digital certificate for participation. The certificates will be awarded by reputed organisation. We propose to hold exhibition of the works in major cities in Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh and Capital city New Delhi.
Reach and Involvement:-
• 10000 Colleges
• 20000 Schools
• 30000 Teachers
• 28 States
• 8 Union Territory
• 20 Aspiring Cities
• 200,000 Number of Participants
• 50 Number of Judges