Participate in the Run-Cycle-Run format of Dwarka Duathlon.
All you need is a pair of running shoes and a roadie (bicycle for use on paved roads)
Run on road/trail route and cycle on 100% road route.
It’s a chip timed event
Duration of event is 4hrs (6AM- 10AM)
Participants Takeaways- Mind the Gap T-shirt, Finisher Medal & Certificate.
- Sprint Duathlon (5Km Run,20Km Cycle,2.5Km Run)- Rs 1000/-
- Olympic Duathlon (10Km Run,40Km Cycle,5Km Run)- Rs 1000/-
- 10Km Run,20Km Cycle,5Km Run- Rs 1000/-
- 5Km Run,60Km Cycle,5Km Run- Rs 1000/-
- Run 10Km- Rs 1000/-
- Cycle 40Km- Rs 1000/-
Discount on offer:
Flat 30% discount till 29th March
Last date of registration is 9th April.
Rules & guidelines
- Min entry age is 12 years
- Cycles available for rent @1000/- pre-book it by writing mail at email@example.com
- E-bikes or Battery powered cycles are not allowed
- You are required to read and agree to the self-safety precautions (will be sent separately by email after registration)
Safety precautions for cycling
- Always wear a helmet while riding a bicycle
- Obey traffic rules at all times
- Wear a reflective jacket/vest if you are riding in low light areas, especially during night time
- Blinking tail lights are very helpful during night rides
- Keep optimum tyre pressure in both the tyres as per the prescribed PSI for your cycle
- Check your brakes and tyre pressure before every ride
- Always carry some cash for emergency
- Fix water bottles cages and carry a bottle of water at all times
- Carry some snacks/fruits if you are riding longer distances
- Keep emergency contacts handy at all times
- Preferably choose well-lit roads with less traffic
- Keep at least two bikes length at the back and one bike length in the sides if you are riding as a group
- Ride as a single queue in narrow lanes
- Learn to fix punctures and carry a puncture kit
Support & Facilities-
Aid stations stocked with water, energy drink, banana & biscuits
First-Aid kits at all stations
Air pump and puncture kits
Ample Parking space, Baggage counter & sanitized toilets at the venue
Queries to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending or joining this ride, you agree to the following:
- I have read the rules and understand the nature of this ride and run event. I agree that I am joining this at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the ride.
- By attending or joining this event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my property, I AND/OR any of my family members or any representatives shall not hold anyone including fellow club riders/members or event organizers liable or responsible for the same
- I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated event. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.