This is an online event - link to join the session will be provided after registration in the ticket confirmation mail - You will also receive the Google Calendar invite for the same.
About the Workshop:
Kokedama is a Japanese style of growing ornamental plants in a ball of soil covered with moss. It can be suspended in air or can be kept on the tabletop to enhance the aesthetics of the area.
In this workshop, we will get a peek into the basics of kokedama and will also talk about the general care of house plants during monsoons.
About the Artist:
This workshop would be conducted by Ankita Rai, mother of a toddler, 2 dogs, and 100s of plants. She is a decor and plant blogger and was introduced to kokedama last year and she got hooked to them. Making kokedama works as a therapy to her and helps her unwind her mind. She has taken several workshops online and offline and passed on my knowledge to others.
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode. Download the Zoom App in your smartphone.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Log in to Zoom through your registered Mail ID as mentioned while purchasing the ticket.
- Do Login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. The workshop will start on time.
- In case if you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 8850383487.
- This is a closed event - register to join only