This is an online event - link to join the session will be provided after registration in the ticket confirmation mail - You will also receive the Google Calendar invite for the same.
About the Workshop:
Dot art is an art form that is created by the technique of using dots of distinct colors in a pattern to form an art/ image. This art form is very calming and makes you feel stress-free. The vibrant colors used in this art makes it stand out.
This is also known as pointillism. There is also another artform called aboriginal dots.
Although both arts are made out of dots, pointillism is more based out of everyday life which we now call as dot arts
And aboriginal artworks are more cultural and found in ancient times
About the Artist:
Shrutika Dhomse is a fashion - Retail Merchandiser by profession and a Mandala Artist and Potter by Passion. She spends her weekends teaching these artforms to others, and finds joy in teaching art, learning new Artforms & cooking.
Materials Required (Not Compulsory)
- Canvas/ MDF board
- Acrylic colors
- Dotting tools
- Alternatives ( paper, pencil, cotton bud, match stick, brushes.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Login to Zoom through your registered Mail ID as mentioned while purchasing the ticket.
- Do Login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. The workshop will start on time.
- In case if you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 8850383487.
- This is a closed event - register to join only