May Indoor Challenge is to promote fitness, inside your house where you can workout and stay active.
You can select your indoor workout challenge, The challenges are as below:
Challenge 1: Medal
Challenge 2: Trophy
Challenge 3: Medal + Trophy (Both)
You can simply dance, run on the treadmill, walk, run, squat, do crunches, yoga, indoor cycling or other activities which you can do at your home.
Each exercise or activity which you are doing should be done at least 10-15 minutes and more on a daily basis. A minimum of 10 days are mandatory to qualify.
The procedure of May Indoor Challenge
1. Registration should be done for May Indoor Challenge.
2. Fill up the online form and submit which we will send after you complete your registration process.
3. Send us the proofs of your activity via WhatsApp to our event co-ordinator
4. This challenge should be done strictly indoors.
5. For doubts/query participants should co-ordinate with the event coordinator to avoid disqualification.
Point To Remember
This challenge is to promote fitness during the lockdown period and all the participants are requested to stay indoors.
No entry without proof shall be accepted
The participant can do up to 2 activities per day or a group of activities for a minimum of 15 minutes every single day.
While doing the activity, the participants should be responsible at its own. No other person or our team will be responsible for any injury occurred to the participant.
Since there is no measuring app like Strava or a similar app, is used, the participants are requested to provide proofs with full honesty.
Join us on social media, click below: