Course - 50+ Tools: Know, Learn and Apply in your testing’
1. Anyone interested in knowing different tools
2. Testers across different domains with experience up to 6 years of testing experience have found it useful
• Participants need to bring laptop (Windows) with admin privileges so that they can install applications.
- Great engineers choose a tool based on the type of the problem. They have a strong arsenal of multiple tools and attack any problem with the right tool. Software testers are no different. They face multiple scenarios in their testing cycles and they need to keep their toolkit updated with multiple tools - be it open source, paid, browser add-ons, standalone, nifty scripts or a combination of tools.
- Join Ajay Balamurugadas for this hands-on workshop where he will survey multiple tools spread across different domains and stages of testing cycle. Be ready to try some tools, test some, know some more and finally walk away with a strong and customized tool kit after the workshop.
About the trainer - Ajay Balamurugadas
Ajay Balamurugadas, goes by the handle ‘ajay184f’ in the testing community and is always continuously re-inventing his testing methodology. He is an evangelist for the Tester's Web Automation Tool - "Sahi Pro". He loves being involved with Weekend Testing, Test Maniac and STeP-IN Forum. His passions include conducting online and in-person workshops on exploratory testing, mobile testing and helping testers discover their potential. Ajay shares his testing activities and learning through his website http://TestWithAjay.com and tweets under @ajay184f
Ajay Balamurugadas has hands-on experience of over nine years in software testing in a variety of contexts. Starting with Waterfall model, he has worked in Agile teams in multinational companies and startups that got acquired by MNCs. This workshop by Ajay Balamurugadas is heavily influenced by his experiences with different Agile teams building desktop, web and mobile applications. He has attended multiple workshops like Rapid Software Testing Intensive, Exploratory Software Testing, Black Box Software Testing courses and used the lessons to create a customized workshop experience for the attendees.