As laws and regulations are constantly changing, companies and businesses need to ensure they are compliant with the latest rules and regulations. Compliance is the process of ensuring businesses comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
Compliance lawyers have to understand business and risk management in order to effectively mitigate risk and keep the business from suffering any legal issues. This can be a difficult task, but it is critical in ensuring the company remains compliant with the ever-changing landscape of laws and regulations.
If you are someone working in compliance or looking to join compliance teams of companies, this is your opportunity to learn from the top compliance experts.
To further your knowledge in this field, Bettering Results (BR) & Manupatra are organizing a one day Workshop on Compliance with highly qualified compliance experts starting 04 Feb 2023!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
SESSION 1: Governance, Risk & Compliance:
- An Introduction, and evolution of landscape in India
- Compliance in today’s day and age: Types
- Direct and indirect consequences of non-compliance- why is it important
- Need for creating a culture of compliance
- Role of legal and compliance leaders; skills required
- Biggest challenges facing legal & compliance leaders in 2023 and how to solve them
- Significance of Regulatory Compliance
- Relevant Regulators - SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, PFRDA, CCI, NHB, TRAI
- Core steps to be undertaken to ensure Regulatory Compliance
- What do risk and compliance functions risk by deferring digital transformation?
- How can risk and compliance functions jumpstart their digital transformation?
- What are some of the challenges risk and compliance functions can expect to face in the transformation process?
- How digital compliance can increase transparency, accountability, and control?
DURATION: 1-Day Workshop on Saturday, 04 Feb 2023
WHO CAN ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Law students willing to kickstart their career in complianc
- In-house counsels
- Practising advocates advising companies on complianc
- CA, CS, academicians, etc.
- Any corporate law enthusiasts interested in learning about compliance
- Live & interactive sessions
- Recording of live sessions accessible 24*7 for 1 year at your convenience.
- Certificate shall be provided on completion of the workshop.
- 1 Week Free Access to Manucomply by Manupatra